*Conor McGregor's post retirement pics*

Paulie gonna wake up like "Hell yes! Please yes!"

Paulie never fought without boxing gloves. I don't think he knows what he's in for in bare knuckle.

Conor posted 20 pictures in a row. Why not just post the video like promised?

Artem rolled well with the slap.

Get your finger out of my face. Slap!

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on Artem.
Lmao. Artem getting Pimp slapped by everybody. Paulie better hope Connie noticed.

lol conor really whooped pauline's ass

Conor posted 20 pictures in a row. Why not just post the video like promised?
there will be a documentary around that Floyd fight and they will release the vid (At least according to Kav)

The-Beautiful-Emilia-Clarke-Burst-out-Laughing-During-a-Conversation-at-a-Dinner-Table.gif
Hope he knows he's gotta live with that...
Someone has to live with this...
upload_2019-4-2_22-50-22.jpeg

there will be a documentary around that Floyd fight and they will release the vid (At least according to Kav)

They have been claiming to release the full sparing footage for over 2 years now. But if it helps you sleep at night, you keep telling yourself whatever it is that you need to.

How's he gonna steal Ari Gold's "bitch slap for a bitch" line like that?! Lmao

A few pictures prove nothing. They were cherrypicked.

Any boxer at 150 pounds could have defeated Conor's fight style on that day. The boxers just have to last until the 10th round and wait for Conor to gas out.

Amateur Irish boxers who are 19 years old could have stepped in for Floyd in the 10th round, and the amateur boxers would have won.

They have been claiming to release the full sparing footage for over 2 years now. But if it helps you sleep at night, you keep telling yourself whatever it is that you need to.
Weren't you one of them bums who kept saying he won't fight Habib?

Weren't you one of them bums who kept saying he won't fight Habib?

Not while he was champ he wouldn’t. Weren’t you one of those mindless parrots that said Conor would beat Khabib?

Not while he was champ he wouldn’t. Weren’t you one of those mindless parrots that said Conor would beat Khabib?
You never said while he was champ, you even said he wouldn't fight him after the Al Iaquinta fight
and I picked Khabib to win.

You never said while he was champ, you even said he wouldn't fight him after the Al Iaquinta fight
and I picked Khabib to win.

I don’t believe you said khabib would win. But you did also say Pettis would beat Tony.

Last edited:
I don’t believe you said khabib would win. But you did also say Pettis would beat Tony.
yeah but predictions are different from hating on fighters. I thought Pettis would win (and I still think he can beat Tony) You thought Conor wouldn't fight Habib because he's too scared. In fact you said Habib was the reason Conor was boxing and not in the UFC no more.

yeah but predictions are different from hating on fighters. I thought Pettis would win (and I still think he can beat Tony) You thought Conor wouldn't fight Habib because he's too scared. In fact you said Habib was the reason Conor was boxing and not in the UFC no more.

I don’t hate fighters. I hate pos like you. Posters like you conor load guzzlers make this site worse everyday with your presence.

Back