Conor McGregor's panic wrestler (video) old but good one

Classic
McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif

Pretty funny. But your profile is dedicated to Kevin Lee. Which is also pretty damn funny.

TS is one of the most pathetic posters on the site. I cant literally point to a decent post of his.

Classic, one of the most embarrassing moments in mma history.

Why would he be scared?? Some of you are so delusional.
Scared,nervous, whatever you want to call it. He just got his ass whooped by a man he called "skinny fat" and was all but sure he'd beat. I'd think you'd at least be acting a little funny after that. Nothing wrong with that and he beat him afterward albeit ever so narrowly. Now tell me what's delusional about any of that.

No better yet. Tell me what's normal or relaxed about behaving that way if someone walked past you in a pretty normal manner.

Scared,nervous, whatever you want to call it. He just got his ass whooped by a man he called "skinny fat" and was all but sure he'd beat. I'd think you'd at least be acting a little funny after that. Nothing wrong with that and he beat him afterward albeit ever so narrowly. Now tell me what's delusional about any of that.

No better yet. Tell me what's normal or relaxed about behaving that way if someone walked past you in a pretty normal manner.
Most fighters act as if they are going to win. I don’t know why you think he was sure he’d win compared to other fights. He just lost. He has no reason to be scared and you know that. His behavior was fine. He took one deep breath at a press conference where he lost for the first time.

Back