Conor McGregor's Jiujitsu training partner Dillon Danis Creates the Greatest T-Shirt Ever Made

At this rate, if he keeps this up, Dillon Danis is going to tear a hole in the very fabric of the space/cringe continuum

He always gets savaged in the comment section wherever he posts, it's fucking hysterical

I used to train at the same bjj gym as Dillon like 5-6 years ago when he was a blue belt. Never rolled with him but he would tap the black belt instructor sometimes.

I can't remember talking to him either but goddamn does he seem unlikeable from I've seen here on sherdog lol.

I gotta ask my buddy who would train with him a decent amount how he would act in the gym.

This post is from 6 months ago, funny reading this because Danis has since been kicked out of his BJJ gym

Is that so he does not forget his nickname when he gets wasted?

I know people that know him and he's apparently a sweet guy. I guess you have to sell yourself to make money.

He always gets savaged in the comment section wherever he posts, it's fucking hysterical

At this point I am almost becoming a fan of the guy, just for how incredibly terrible he is. I look forward to the sheer entertainment of his car-wreck social media posts. The guy has lost every major BJJ showing he's had this year so far, and still hasn't had 1 pro MMA fight, and yet here he is today, posting this shit. It's kinda beautiful, the way a special needs child's work in art class is beautiful.

Come on, Peter...he's a Bellator noob. Worldwide is that way!!

Dillon 'Pablo' Dannis really broke the bank on design, & spared no expense in production.

Move over Affliction, step aside Tapout.

There's a new clothing mogul in the martial art world.

#Gamechanger

C0PAykfUQAAfXEr.jpg:large
I'd wear this over an Affliction shirt every day of the week.

This is like if a roadie of some famous band would make and sell his own shirts.

This post is from 6 months ago, funny reading this because Danis has since been kicked out of his BJJ gym
Do you know what gym he got kicked out of? I have no clue where he was currently training.

<{MingNope}>wow another satanic fuck boy in mma itching to get in with satanic freemasons in mma

diablo translates as devil

I'm sure he will fit in well at ufc or bellend lmao

Back