Conor McGregor's Head Movement

13 seconds is old old old news.

The new number is 11 days.

How do you rectify that?

Joe Rogan has a nice spinning back kick in training. I think he can beat Aldo with it.

See how I did that ts??

Damn, that was so quick, it's almost like he knew what shots were coming. Mystic Mac indeed.

7905d1361181196-praetorian-guard-sword-commodus-training.jpg

"My name is Nathan Donald Diaz, brother to a baned fighter, father to a sonned Irishman and I will have my double helping vengeance in this life or the next"

@BRASIL WAND wow look something posted on reddit 13 hours ago, Sherdog is on the ball m8. Except on reddit a shit re-post like this wont be stuck on the front page all day.

Fuck off to Reddit then. If you have the willpower to sift through the shite on there then do it.

Stiff as a board
Nate will snap him in half

People like to say Lawler won against Condit because of the power differential of the shots landed.

Not to be a dick butt, I like to say that Nate won because he tapped out Conor.

The GOAT is gonna be slippin and rippin all day son. Almost feel bad for Nate.

he is throwing his combo and then the guy throws a 1-2 back, you know it's a planned set up right? Looks pretty fucking good though.

That is most likely a rehearsed drill. Very common in training. Not an accurate depiction of his head movement capability in a live circumstance.

Not to be a dick butt, I like to say that Nate won because he tapped out Conor.

Well sure :D But people argue that McGregor didn't win round one ever so often, which I can't really understand. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

Since when have stats ever proven anything

Difference being that McGregor's punches were hard ones, Nate's weren't necessarily.
People like to say Lawler won against Condit because of the power differential of the shots landed.

i am simply replying to the guy who told me to watch the fight again because "Nate landed one jab, some kicks and knees and some slaps when Conor countered." as if it was fact

i'm not saying the strikes landed were of equal power or effectiveness or whatever

also Condit beat Lawler no doubt about it :p

Nate better rassle? lol I think you got confused on who is more prone to rassling... Panic rassling that is.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Back