Media Conor McGregor's hairline during the ceremonial weigh ins

0_UFC-257-Poirier-v-McGregor-Weigh-Ins.jpg

... was nowhere in sight.
that reminds me of a 50+ pages thread about Masvidal hairline that left me in tears laughing...
should've bookmarked it i can't find it anymore...
if someone could link me the thread it would be much appreciated!

dustin is bigger
he's got better hair
he's got a hotter wife

dustin will destroy conor easy
Never understood why people diss Conor's wife so much, she is quite hot actually. Not like JDS ex wife. But Poirier's wife is trully something to behold. When Poirier got that Interim Belt, everyone's eyes were at the wife.

Never understood why people diss Conor's wife so much, she is quite hot actually. Not like JDS ex wife. But Poirier's wife is trully something to behold. When Poirier got that Interim Belt, everyone's eyes were at the wife.

never said anything about conor's girlfriend (not his wife btw)
all i said is that dustin has a hotter wife

that doesn't mean conor's girl is ugly

except dustin's wife is not hot... aka ugly
conor by decision

dustin will KO conor in the first round easy. when was the last time conor won a 5 round decision? (the gift against nate doesn't count, the guy spent half the time running away lol)

AMERICAN ALPHA GOING TO BEAT THE LUCKY CHARMS OUT OF THIS ALLEGED R*PIST
dustin-s-wife-jolie-1568609451.jpg

4ab88590-e5e2-11ea-8600-abe4f45458c9_image_hires_180336.jpg

Conor looks like a body builder and Dustin looks like an athlete.

I love the hugging/BFF pic with Dustin. Will look great beside his kissing Cowboy picture over the fireplace.

Humble Conor is hilarious. He's like the dirty cop who finally goes to prison and now wants to be all buddy with the prisoners.

Not up too the level of a sherdoggers hairline, thats for sure. Its a well known fact sherdoggers have some of the worlds greatest hairlines, even under a microscope you can't see a hair out of place.

Not up too the level of a sherdoggers hairline, thats for sure. Its a well known fact sherdoggers have some of the worlds greatest hairlines, even under a microscope you can't see a hair out of place.

Yeah Sherdog heavies land of Cejudo-level hairlines and Bones Jones level heights.

Back