News Conor McGregor's £2m Dublin pub has been petrol bombed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about the second Ali fight, please. Not trying to be an asshole. Legit curious.

A lot of people think it was fixed. Liston was a legit bad motherfucker, think he had a few convictions and links to the mob. The circumstances of that loss with a first round ko, confusion over whether there was a count or not, did Ali's punch land etc etc, sus to say the least.

There's a lot more info on the web about this and a lot of unanswered questions about how Liston died too. But he was a scary guy in and out of the ring from all reports.

A lot of people think it was fixed. Liston was a legit bad motherfucker, think he had a few convictions and links to the mob. The circumstances of that loss with a first round ko, confusion over whether there was a count or not, did Ali's punch land etc etc, sus to say the least.

There's a lot more info on the web about this and a lot of unanswered questions about how Liston died too. But he was a scary guy in and out of the ring from all reports.
Oh yeah, I know he was a bad mofo. Made Tyson look like a Boy Scout in comparison. I'll watch the second fight. Cheers mang

I wonder what the reason for the attacks was.

Damn, I'd heard his drinks were bad but that's no reason to bomb the place.

McGregor-window.gif

(anybody from Ireland comment on his general popularity there?)

For what is worth. A friend of mine lived in Dublin for work, at the time Conor started to get really popular. I asked him about him and he said that the locals don't like him particularly.

DUSTIN POIRIER SPOTTED ON PLANE TO CRUMLIN THE NIGHT BEFORE
UH OH DIAMOND BROS WHAT HAS HE DONE
#PetrolinFull

Cunner will undoubtedly close the club and fold under the pressure..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back