Conor McGregor will go undefeated until he retires

Mark my words, he’s now motivated again, he’s now hungry again, he wasn’t motivated or hungry for the Khabib fight, was focused too much on money and not the fight game and look what happened.

A motivated hungry Conor is the best fighter in the world. Look at Aldo fight. Eddie Alvarez fight.

Listen to his interview with Ariel Helwani, the real Conor McGregor is BACK!!
Yeah look on all those much smaller fighters he cut so much weight look like a skeleton to fight. look what happen when he moved up to the weight class he belongs in

<TrumpWrong1>
Cant be undefeated with losses on your record. He'll never be undefeated in MMA or Boxing.

Mystic Lockard predicts that Conor will fight seven more times and win six of them but lose one of 'em. He will retire with an MMA record of 27-5

So you're almost correct, but not quite

Mark my words, he’s now motivated again, he’s now hungry again, he wasn’t motivated or hungry for the Khabib fight, was focused too much on money and not the fight game and look what happened.

A motivated hungry Conor is the best fighter in the world. Look at Aldo fight. Eddie Alvarez fight.

Your prediction is true if he doesn't fight anyone, and then eventually retires.

giphy.gif

Undefeated in DNA tests
GOAT Maury should prove to the world Conor is Clodaghs father.

Admirable! I'd really like to know how you do that: while you're up to your neck in Conor's ass you can still suck on his dick and suck his nuts. {<BJPeen}
<{gspressed}>
<{natewhut}>

The loser IS retired, and he lost fights.
What a moron, fuck off please.

Do you dopes get paid to start these shit threads or just jack off at the number of responses they get due to how fucking dumb they are?

I predict he won't lose an MMA fight in 2019

He won't win one either but still .... glass half full

Solid troll.lol

so look at the fights against the brawler who is sloppy and the guy who overly emotional ?

Nah, let's focus on the guy who cheated the entire Khabib fight and still got whooped. The guy who hasn't won a fight since Alvarez. The guy who picked his fights carefully. Only way he doesn't lose again is if he keeps picking his fights and stays away from the real champs.

That's cause that pussy ain't gonna fight again.

Agreed. Sonnen said it. He can avenge vs khabib. Truth hurts.

lol. Peak McGregor had to literally run to get a razor close decision against Diaz. He was the best FW for the time he was in the division. Hes never been the best LW and Id pick at least 3-4 guys to beat him

Last edited:
So.. you admit that you're on the same IQ level as TS..
ha ha , TS is the biggest troll he , actually I want to believe he is , there is no other way , maybe his brain didnt reach the peak

Back