Conor McGregor will destroy Nate Diaz

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor will absolutely maul him , nate diaz is too slow and flatfooted not only he will get lit up by conor hands he will surely get hit by spinning back kicks that will shut him down, can't wait man, i'm sure there will be lots of excuses and tears from the haters haha223232.png

PIkprkZ.gif

I totally agree TS. The people that are picking Nate are basically hoping and praying that Nate wins but they don't actually believe it

Or there living in the past when the Diaz brothers were actually good

(I know Nate had a good performance against Michael Johnson but I've got a feeling this Nate won't turn up)

Wow a guy with a Conor avatar thinks Conor will win, crazy.

Conor should be favored in this fight but Nate is a live dog IMO.

Conor will absolutely maul him , nate diaz is too slow and flatfooted not only he will get lit up by conor hands he will surely get hit by spinning back kicks that will shut him down, can't wait man, i'm sure there will be lots of excuses and tears from the haters hahaView attachment 79893
I agree, those spinning back kicks are tailor made for nates stance. Also , nates boxing is sloppy and relies on his reach, it like 1,2 then 1,2 and again. Works well untill someone slips one

You can't ever count out Nate. The guy has nights where he's just firing on all cylinders( like his last fight). Considering he hasn't been prepping for this fight, we'll simply have to wait and see which Nate we get.

joined saturday, was born shortly before that.

and already 163 posts full of crap.

Conor would be a favourite against pretty much everyone so you arent wrong TS.

Conor fought bravely, respect.

Laughing at noob TS, not at Conor. Hahahahahhahahaha.

Conor will absolutely maul him , nate diaz is too slow and flatfooted not only he will get lit up by conor hands he will surely get hit by spinning back kicks that will shut him down, can't wait man, i'm sure there will be lots of excuses and tears from the haters haha

It's funny because the exact opposite happened and Conor fans have been making excuses and crying

Ha ha oh wow

oh look, a fairweather fan..... how surprising

Back