Conor McGregor: When will enough be enough?

Anyway,the video was funny. Lighten up pal

IQ measures multiple aspects of intelligence though certainly not all aspects. I'm sure that my writing is better than yours and I only write as long as I feel is necessary. The motivation for your criticism is transparent. People who feel secure about who they are and what they are capable of don't feel the need to insult others.

Anyone who opens up a post by quoting their IQ is a major douchebag. I bet you are super fun at parties.

First of all I was simply highlighting why I think it was funny not trying to explain to you what it was about. You would have to believe I really think everyone who didn't like it is a complete moron not to understand what the video is about. Obviously a lot of people are just butthurt. Do you really dislike Conor McGregor? Your post history doesn't seem to make that clear. In any case if you feel it was not funny that is your opinion. You don't need to insult the intelligence of people who do. That was immature.

You didn't have to highlight why it was funny. It is not difficult to understand what the creator of the video was implying. It just wasn't funny. You were offended that I insulted the intelligence of people who liked the video but you also insulted people by saying "The only people who are offended by this or think it is extremely stupid are Conor McGregor fanboys who can't take a joke." which wasn't true either, though I couldn't care less if Conor nuthuggers are offended or not. I think it is you who needs to relax and not get offended so easily. Also, what did make me laugh is you going through my post history not believing that I am not a Conor fan :D. You should look more because my posts related to him would be of him and Kavannagh ducking Khabib. I am not a complete blind hater as I understand his standup is phenomenal but he is no Goat and never will be due to his shitty cardio and weak ground game.

You didn't have to highlight why it was funny. It is not difficult to understand what the creator of the video was implying. It just wasn't funny. You were offended that I insulted the intelligence of people who liked the video but you also insulted people by saying "The only people who are offended by this or think it is extremely stupid are Conor McGregor fanboys who can't take a joke." which wasn't true either, though I couldn't care less if Conor nuthuggers are offended or not. I think it is you who needs to relax and not get offended so easily. Also, what did make me laugh is you going through my post history not believing that I am not a Conor fan :D. You should look more because my posts related to him would be of him and Kavannagh ducking Khabib. I am not a complete blind hater as I understand his standup is phenomenal but he is no Goat and never will be due to his shitty cardio and weak ground game.

I admit I was skeptical. Your comment was a bit extreme which is why I got the impression that you were a fanboy who couldn't take a joke. Was the video so unfunny to you that you felt the need to insult the intelligence of everyone who thought it was funny? If you get the humor obviously it wasn't a stupid joke. I'm not calling it a masterpiece of comedy only that I thought it was funny. Other people agreed so clearly I am not alone. I think the people that need to calm down and lighten up are the ones maliciously insulting others in a thread featuring a cartoon that is meant to make people laugh. If you thought it was funny that is fine. If you didn't think it was funny that is fine too. There is no need for anyone to attack other posters over something like this.

I admit I was skeptical. Your comment was a bit extreme which is why I got the impression that you were a fanboy who couldn't take a joke. Was the video so unfunny to you that you felt the need to insult the intelligence of everyone who thought it was funny? If you get the humor obviously it wasn't a stupid joke. I'm not calling it a masterpiece of comedy only that I thought it was funny. Other people agreed so clearly I am not alone. I think the people that need to calm down and lighten up are the ones maliciously insulting others in a thread featuring a cartoon that is meant to make people laugh. If you thought it was funny that is fine. If you didn't think it was funny that is fine too. There is no need for anyone to attack other posters over something like this.

haha dude you really think I meant what I wrote? I found the video extremely unfunny and it's been posted a couple of times so I was annoyed. I have to say it was one of the most unfunny videos I have ever seen. I really wanted to crack a smile but the video ended and I was just dumbfounded how anybody found that funny. Anyway, if you are offended so easily, I apologize for hurting your feelings. And I apologize to everybody who found it funny. I can't believe I am apologizing for something which was ironically said in jest but whatever :D

We all got the obvious joke, the video was just bad. IQ is just one measure of one aspect of intelligence. Your writing is poor and too long. You show obvious lack of social intelligence. A genius you are not.
Hey! He had to write a huge post to get all 140 iq points in there!
A lot of people who are trying to prove intelligence quote an iq of around 140, it doesn't sound outlandish, just clever.
Unfortunately 140 is pretty huge, the least you need for mensa is 132 so this guy is a genius and should be respected!

This guy is not a genius, disrespect at will.

haha dude you really think I meant what I wrote? I found the video extremely unfunny and it's been posted a couple of times so I was annoyed. I have to say it was one of the most unfunny videos I have ever seen. I really wanted to crack a smile but the video ended and I was just dumbfounded how anybody found that funny. Anyway, if you are offended so easily, I apologize for hurting your feelings. And I apologize to everybody who found it funny. I can't believe I am apologizing for something which was ironically said in jest but whatever :D

No one hurt my feelings and your original comment wasn't a big deal. Clearly this whole discussion got blown out of proportion. When posters are trying to psychoanalyze each other and tell them that they are mentally inferior as an insult in a thread about a cartoon that is when the conversation is clearly getting out of hand and people are taking things too seriously.

Humor is a matter of taste (and there's no accounting for taste). It isn't entirely dependent on intelligence although they are of course related in some ways.

While it won't always be the case, there have been numerous studies done proving the correlation between humor and intelligence. Humor is explained as something similar to pattern recognition and problem solving in some of the studies I read. It is this reason why it has been so hard to make computers funny. There have been many computers created for this purpose alone, as part of AI but there wasn't any successful one which could come up with more than a dumb joke.

Lmao you are explaining the video like it was hard to understand what was going on and as if I don't know it was satire. You surely aren't as smart as you think you are. It was lame as fuck and I couldn't even crack a smile. You must have an extremely shitty sense of humor I guess. And as for your last moronic assumption, it isn't offensive, it is just plain unfunny. Also, I can't stand Conor and I actually hate the mess he has caused in the FW and LW divisions.

sometimes humor doesnt have anything to do with inteligence, you may just be a bitter person with no reason to laugh.

Hey! He had to write a huge post to get all 140 iq points in there!
A lot of people who are trying to prove intelligence quote an iq of around 140, it doesn't sound outlandish, just clever.
Unfortunately 140 is pretty huge, the least you need for mensa is 132 so this guy is a genius and should be respected!

This guy is not a genius, disrespect at will.

I haven't made any long posts in this thread. Maybe you and the others claiming this lack basic reading comprehension skills and have low attention spans. A long post to me is something reminiscent of an essay, not one or two paragraphs. I also didn't "quote" my IQ. I simply stated it was above 140. And yes that is very high. I don't need to lie about this. My intelligence can be gauged by my knowledge, vocabulary and reasoning skills. The only reason I responded to the below 70 IQ insult was because I am interested in IQ which you can see if you check my recent post history. Feel free to insult me as much as you want but don't be surprised if you get countered.

sometimes humor doesnt have anything to do with inteligence, you may just be a bitter person with no reason to laugh.

which is what I said right in the post above you and also explained that humor does have a strong correlation with intelligence, you may just be an idiot that laughs at lame jokes

Comedy is subjective but i thought it sucks and didn't even crack a drunk smile. 2/10

I haven't made any long posts in this thread. Maybe you and the others claiming this lack basic reading comprehension skills and have low attention spans. A long post to me is something reminiscent of an essay, not one or two paragraphs. I also didn't "quote" my IQ. I simply stated it was above 140. And yes that is very high. I don't need to lie about this. My intelligence can be gauged by my knowledge, vocabulary and reasoning skills. The only reason I responded to the below 70 IQ insult was because I am interested in IQ which you can see if you check my recent post history. Feel free to insult me as much as you want but don't be surprised if you get countered.
Stopped reading at attention spans.

Stopped reading at attention spans.

Of course you did....

http://www.focusandread.com/reading-comprehension

Reading & Learning Disabilities
Reading comprehension can be affected by the following challenges:

• ADHD – An acronym that refers to the neurological condition called attention deficit disorder. Persons with ADHD experience symptoms such as inattentiveness, impulsivity, and sometimes hyperactivity. These symptoms can differ from one individual to another. ADHD was formerly known as ADD, or attention deficit disorder. Children, teens and adults can have ADHD, but the symptoms always begin in childhood. Individuals with ADHD may have difficulty managing time, being organized and following through with tasks among other issues. Adults with ADHD often struggle with setting and reaching goals and even maintaining a job. Challenges with ADHD negatively impact executive functioning skills. Approximately 7 to 13% of school-age children are diagnosed or affected by ADHD in the U.S.
  • Dyslexia – A language-based learning disability that is neurological in nature; characterized by difficulties with accurate and/or fluent word recognition and by poor spelling and decoding abilities. Approximately 15-20% of the general population is affected by some form of dyslexia in the U.S.
  • Autism – A disorder of neural development characterized by an abnormal absorption with the self, resulting in anti-social responses to people; it is marked by communication issues and a short attention span. Autism can affect individuals in varying degrees. Approximately 1 in 63 individuals is on the autism spectrum in the U.S.
Comprehension problems are frequently related to ADHD, dyslexia and autism. Reading comprehension requires sustained mental effort and attention. Understandably, an ADHD or an autistic reader by definition often will struggle with these skills. Autism also is characterized by shortened attention spans. Dyslexia inhibits a reader to properly understand the text that is read because of the decoding and other issues involved.

Sometimes, ADHD and dyslexia co-exist. The task of reading comprehension is then much more difficult than having ADHD or dyslexia alone. This is a compounded problem because dyslexia does not necessarily respond to those interventions used for ADHD.

Last edited:
That was pretty hilarious

<{Heymansnicker}>

LOL at haters trying to hate whatever Conor related hahaha
I used to revel in it, but I just feel sorry for them now. Life must be a struggle. I wish them well, because another Conor masterpiece may just be the last straw for them...

Lol @ the geniuses in this thread trying to tear each other's metaphoric heads off. Just relax bros. Try not to get so triggered, it's not a good look.

Back