Conor McGregor: When will enough be enough?

There seriously needs to be a thumbs down button.

That was pretty hilarious

<{Heymansnicker}>

LOL at haters trying to hate whatever Conor related hahaha

You must have an IQ below 70 to find it funny

You must have an IQ below 70 to find it funny

I have an IQ above 140 and thought it was funny. It was silly however the point is that Conor McGregor does have an obsession with belts. First he gets the Featherweight belt. Then he wants the Lightweight belt. When he doesn't get his second belt in the Octagon to take photos (which is his fault he was supposed to bring his Featherweight belt) he complains so they give him Tyron Woodley's belt. Then at the press conference he actually suggests that he would move up in weight again for Woodley's Welterweight title (holding it was a sign of things to come)! Oh and he also said it would take an army to get him to vacate either belt and he is still calling himself a two division champion despite Aldo being given one of his belts. See a pattern? Relax. It's just satire. The only people who are offended by this or think it is extremely stupid are Conor McGregor fanboys who can't take a joke.

I have an IQ above 140 and thought it was funny. It was silly however the point is that Conor McGregor does have an obsession with belts. First he gets the Featherweight belt. Then he wants the Lightweight belt. When he doesn't get his second belt in the Octagon to take photos (which is his fault he was supposed to bring his Featherweight belt) he complains so they give him Tyron Woodley's belt. Then at the press conference he actually suggests that he would move up in weight again for Woodley's Welterweight title (holding it was a sign of things to come)! Oh and he also said it would take an army to get him to vacate either belt and he is still calling himself a two division champion despite Aldo being given one of his belts. See a pattern? Relax. It's just satire. The only people who are offended by this or think it is extremely stupid are Conor McGregor fanboys who can't take a joke.
Lmao you are explaining the video like it was hard to understand what was going on and as if I don't know it was satire. You surely aren't as smart as you think you are. It was lame as fuck and I couldn't even crack a smile. You must have an extremely shitty sense of humor I guess. And as for your last moronic assumption, it isn't offensive, it is just plain unfunny. Also, I can't stand Conor and I actually hate the mess he has caused in the FW and LW divisions.

giphy.gif

Them crotch crickets are not impressed. No sense of humour.

The guy is a clown though. He deserves to get ridiculed. A total fraud of a champion. And the crickets are ridiculous too. Most would benefit from a good Stockton Slapdown.

The video is hilarious. Talk shit, and someone will talk shit back. So sensitive those crickets are.

This video, and thread is better than another thread about the guy's underwear...Or whatever the truly fucked up cricket threads are about. Creepy as fuck, that shit. I don't even click on them just to talk sass.

Lmao you are explaining the video like it was hard to understand what was going on and as if I don't know it was satire. You surely aren't as smart as you think you are. It was lame as fuck and I couldn't even crack a smile. You must have an extremely shitty sense of humor I guess. And as for your last moronic assumption, it isn't offensive, it is just plain unfunny. Also, I can't stand Conor and I actually hate the mess he has caused in the FW and LW divisions.

First of all I was simply highlighting why I think it was funny not trying to explain to you what it was about. You would have to believe I really think everyone who didn't like it is a complete moron not to understand what the video is about. Obviously a lot of people are just butthurt. Do you really dislike Conor McGregor? Your post history doesn't seem to make that clear. In any case if you feel it was not funny that is your opinion. You don't need to insult the intelligence of people who do. That was immature.

MTV hates white people.

First of all I was simply highlighting why I think it was funny not trying to explain to you what it was about. You would have to believe I really think everyone who didn't like it is a complete moron not to understand what the video is about. Obviously a lot of people are just butthurt. Do you really dislike Conor McGregor? Your post history doesn't seem to make that clear. In any case if you feel it was not funny that is your opinion. You don't need to insult the intelligence of people who do. That was immature.

We all got the obvious joke, the video was just bad. IQ is just one measure of one aspect of intelligence. Your writing is poor and too long. You show obvious lack of social intelligence. A genius you are not.

Humor is a matter of taste (and there's no accounting for taste). It isn't entirely dependent on intelligence although they are of course related in some ways.

I also hate McGregor and hate the way he's stalled two divisions out as well but that probably impinged on enjoying the video. Personally, I thought it was pretty lame at times - the concept was too on the nose - but did at least crack a smile a couple of times.

We all got the obvious joke, the video was just bad. IQ is just one measure of one aspect of intelligence. You writing is poor and too long. You show obvious lack of social intelligence. A genius you are not.

IQ measures multiple aspects of intelligence though certainly not all aspects. I'm sure that my writing is better than yours and I only write as long as I feel is necessary. The motivation for your criticism is transparent. People who feel secure about who they are and what they are capable of don't feel the need to insult others.

Back