Conor McGregor was classy tonight and who do you think is gonna be his next opponent

Dustin and Justin are winnable fights that prove a lot more than beating Cerrone did.
Staying at 170 will probably get him killed.

He has matured and showed nothing but sportsmanship leading upto the fight and post-fight. It was satisfying he won tonight with class.

I would like to see him fight Gaethje but that would be a bad match-up for him. Just for the hype sake I think the BMF fight is the most likely outcome him vs Masvidal it's gonna be a competitive fight between to strikers who wanna strike.

But all in all Congrats to him he deserved the W tonight
I see him continuing to avoid all wrestlers unless in a championship fight. So i'd say Nate or Nick Diaz next, or Khabib / Tony Winner.

Pettis could have been good, but he is out now.

At LW everyone would love Gaithje, but I don't know if he will do it. I think he could beat him as Gaithje doesn't use his wrestling, but I really just see Conor waiting around until the next spectacle. So probaby yeah, T ferg / Khabib winner, or some Pacquiao or something weird like that.

I hate Conor, and I think he is a coward for coming back against Cerrone, but he looked fucking good tonight, we must admit.

His reputation was in tatters. He was on his best behaviour all week to rescue it.

Back