Conor McGregor was classy tonight and who do you think is gonna be his next opponent

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
He has matured and showed nothing but sportsmanship leading upto the fight and post-fight. It was satisfying he won tonight with class.

I would like to see him fight Gaethje but that would be a bad match-up for him. Just for the hype sake I think the BMF fight is the most likely outcome him vs Masvidal it's gonna be a competitive fight between to strikers who wanna strike.

But all in all Congrats to him he deserved the W tonight

Last edited:
He won a gimme-fight against a cherry-picked and tailor-made match-up. This was basically Conor vs Dennis Siver 2.

Hasn't earned a fight with Khabib at all.

Masvidal makes the most sense and is something I think everyone would get behind

If he wants to stay at 170 give him Covington. If he goes down to 155 give him Gaethje or Poirier.

One more fight against a live contender then he can fight whoever he likes

Justin or Jorge next

I hope he doesn't fight Nate next

I don't know who his next opponent will be, but I know he'll be accused of ducking someone else regardless.
And in the build up there will be a plethora of posts calling this opponent a can and a hand picked opponent, despite him being someone Conor was accused of ducking for the Cerrone fight.

And if Conor wins, his opponent will be roundly trashed, accused of taking a dive and someone else will be elevated to that podium status of "would destroy mcgoober". Until that match is made, and then he becomes the next "can".

He would starch Gaethje so bad it's not even fun. Remember the fight Gaethje VS Alvarez and Gaethje vs Poirier, then look at at Conor vs Alvarez and Poirier LOL. This guy has not earn a fight against Conor, he needs to prove something.

His next fight is Jorge for the BMF or Nate 3 in march.

In my heart I hope its Masvidal. He fought at welterweight and beat a good name. That'll be enough to get a fight with Mas in the current UFC and Mas will likely take the money fight over the title shot because Usman has been actively avoiding him and because he's been in the game for a while. It'll probably be Khabib but I pray Khabib/Tony will finally happen before the UFC books Conor/Khabib 2

Gatheje is a bad match up for him....
<36>

Khabib wont accept. Even if Tony gets injured again.
If they strip him he'll retire undefeated

Conor will wait to see how Tony / Khabib plays out.
If Tony wins the UFC will book Tony vs McGregor immediately. Then do McGregor vs Khabib 2.

If Khabib wins then they do Conor vs Masvidal.

Gatheje is a bad match up for him....
<36>
In fairness Gatheje could be a horrible matchup for Conor. He has the wrestling ability to keep Conor on the mat unfortunately he fights like a dumbass and would get starched because he likes standing in the middle of the cage throwing hands like a Neanderthal.

Would really like to see a poll on Conor's next opponent choices
Went to start one and cant see a poll option

Back