Rumored Conor McGregor was a con man and a**hole from the very beginning, allegedly

I love the kavanaugh praise lmao. The guy has had no problem associating with Conor for money. Who's the real piece of shit?

If anything Conor would've ended up at a real gym, and be better than he ever could've been under kavanaugh

I was a big Conor fan as to me early at least he was just a dude that talked a lot of shit to make it interesting n a fighting style that is fun as fuck to watch.

After seeing this dudes true colors come out from the dolly throw, to hitting the old man, to the rape allegations, the shit show after DP 3 with his whining and crying........ to his tweet about Khabibs dad.

If Im Dana I cut him. Is he a draw of course hes still a top 3 draw even with his bullshit but at some point its just not worth it anymore. When he was at his peak it was worth the hassell - not hes no where near what he was n is a lot more hassel than benefit . cut the fucking cord on his ass and humilate him.

There is a big asterisk next to Conor. He got very lucky against Aldo, I still contend that his punch while timed to perfection, was still extremely lucky to get a complete KO from a punch that wasn't even that hard. They both landed at the same time, and Aldo's shot was actually the harder of the two. For some reason Aldo went out from a shot that was far less powerful than say, the uppercut that Mendes caught him with, which was a true power shot. Maybe he had a bad weight cut or something? I still think Aldo wins that fight 8/10 times

He destroyed Alvarez, but Alvarez is one of the weakest LW champs of all time and put in an atrocious performance. Fought right into Conor's hands, basically setting himself up for counters. He got beat by Diaz, then scraped by Diaz in the second fight almost getting beat.. I think at the end of the day Conor is just a top 10 fighter, possibly top 3 in his prime, that got quite lucky with his matchups and the VARIANCE of combat sports, i.e sometimes you land a hard shot and the guy doesn't go out because of the angle or point on the skull it hits, othertimes you land a weak shot but he goes out cold because of those same factors working in your favour. The same happened with Poirier in their first fight, the shot he caught him with wasn't even a good shot, or that powerful, just got lucky with where it landed and for some reason Poirier went out.

Conor was basically like a guy in Roulette who has his numbers come in a few spins in a row. Good variance. Now we are seeing Conor getting neutral/bad variance and he is losing. i.e landing hard shots on Poirier but Poirier not going out cold this time, breaking his leg on a kick etc

Come on dude. You're trolling. Curious how no one else has gotten that "lucky" with Aldo. Or Alvarez for that matter. No one has lucked into beating either guy so easily. He legitimately starched both, and would've done so 10/10 times.

Also Alvarez pointed out the welfare issue. If I’m correct, going on “welfare” is different in Ireland than America. Easier to do and not truly an indication of poverty. And didn’t he come from money? Point being, the dude has been an avaricious POS from day 1. Money over honor and human decency from the get go

IMG_20210801_115015.jpg

You can't believe everything you read on the internet, but this strangely seems plausible.
That's just some random Redditor...

Conor was a plumber. and a welfare rat. did anyone really think that getting money would turn him into a high class individual?

Also Alvarez pointed out the welfare issue. If I’m correct, going on “welfare” is different in Ireland than America. Easier to do and not truly an indication of poverty. And didn’t he come from money? Point being, the dude has been an avaricious POS from day 1. Money over honor and human decency from the get go
What does coming from money mean? He was from a bad neighbour hood in Dublin so his parents didnt always have money, until his parents gathered enough money to move to a better neighbour hood. Even if "came from money" he's still the product of his enviroment

I think he was, John is a good looking guy and was in a position of authority over her.

Sorta weird that you just automatically assume that he's taking advantage of her though.

Also, yeh, John's decent looking, I guess. That said, a decent looking guy sure as fuck ain't hounding after Aisling Daley lol.

IMG_20210801_115015.jpg

You can't believe everything you read on the internet, but this strangely seems plausible.
This is BS, when Conor first went to John Kavanaghs gym he had boxed previously, he went really hard on (his now striking coach) Owen Roddy and then went equally as hard on Aisling Daly - who was female (who also fought in the UFC) John seeing him going rough with his students then kicked Conors ass and taught him a little humility and respect. (This was day one in the gym)

not sure how it works in America but low level Professional and amateur in the U.K. and Ireland back in the day would have a small fight purse and a % of any tickets you sold to family and friends etc, basically you had to fight and be a salesman. At the end of it you’d give the promoter the money and take your cut. Conor decided to keep the money and fucked off, he never showed up or anything and his mum seeing him going down the wrong path contacted John to allow him to come back. And he did, but he had been training a while at this point

Come on dude. You're trolling. Curious how no one else has gotten that "lucky" with Aldo. Or Alvarez for that matter. No one has lucked into beating either guy so easily. He legitimately starched both, and would've done so 10/10 times.
Conor beats Aldo 10 times out of 10?

Wow, there’s no helping some people.

Yeah I've only trained grappling with girls not striking but some of them say "Don't take it easy on me because I'm a girl".

I remember I was just doing drills with a pro womens fighter we were just doing throws and I was being kinda light cos I had 30lbs on her, but she slammed me as hard as she could so if it's some pro's training for a fight I wouldn't expect them to be playing patty cake.
That's why training with women sucks, basically the same as training with a kid. I always feel like I get pretty much nothing out of it lol.

another thing that isnt mentioned enough - at 145 he moved more, threw more kicks, and was a more elusive target. he had a size advantage on most of his opponents, his weight cut was pretty tough to make 145.

so why when you move up in weight to fight bigger guys like hes doing now at 155, would you move less and be less elusive, and decide you're just going to stand and trade and be more 1 dimensional than you were before. he was more cautious and complex while fighting smaller guys. now hes fighting true lightweights (dustin has put on size now) and instead of being more complex and unpredictable, he's standing and trading when he no longer has that size and punching power advantage.

i think dustin was going to knock him out quicker this 3rd fight, if conor didn't jump for the choke dustin was going to knock him out on the fence just like before. he gave conor room in the first round back in january, this time he pounced on him in the 1st round and nearly had him out of there. the fear and aura is gone, and guys are realizing their is nothing to be scared of, you can pressure him and he'll break the vast majority of the time.
He moves less now because he didn't carry his power up with him when he moved to LW and his cardio is suspect. If he bounced around at LW he would just gas, and he doesn't have the power for the quick finish like he did at 145

IMG_20210801_115015.jpg

this is true, there is a video documentating most of Connor's early transgressions, I can probably cliff it for Sherdog when I get an hour or two. Will be a big hit here. Connor was definitely a bit of a dick early in his life as well.

I mean the guy took welfare to train MMA.

Guy was a con artist from the start.

Its been pretty obvious since at least 2014 that Conor is a piece of shit.

I mean the guy took welfare to train MMA.

Guy was a con artist from the start.
Right. Alvarez Pointed this out. He wasn’t a poor sap who had no choice but to go on welfare. He was a down on his luck mma fighter who used the system to help pay for his training. Literally took money away from single moms who couldn’t afford child care. He’s a con artist and person who holds money over anything else in life

The jealousy that Conor evokes from a lot of people is astounding.
What's this got to do with jealousy?

Yeah, we'd all like a few hundred million dollars, but we can talk about a scumbag being a scumbag. Does money hold such value in your life that those with lots of it are heroes regardless of their behaviour?

eh, I'm calling bullshit unless its confirmed. I'm willing to give conor the benefit of the doubt here. It's easy to throw dirt on his name while he's shown to be a headcase. I rather stick with facts that I know.
I call bullshit that Conor got the shit beat out iof him by John . Maybe in gi bjj. Maybe .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back