Rumored Conor McGregor was a con man and a**hole from the very beginning, allegedly

This is exactly right. If she's training for competition her sparring partner would be doing a major disservice to her if he threw little pitty pat punches and was scared to hurt her. She signed up to take punches, and she is paying that gym to make her a better fighter. If Conor dropped her with a body shot guess she needs to defend better.

Conrat is scum but sparring is not the same as just straight up assaulting some random woman on the street. Or going 100 percent against some soccer mom doing boxercise.

Yeah I've only trained grappling with girls not striking but some of them say "Don't take it easy on me because I'm a girl".

I remember I was just doing drills with a pro womens fighter we were just doing throws and I was being kinda light cos I had 30lbs on her, but she slammed me as hard as she could so if it's some pro's training for a fight I wouldn't expect them to be playing patty cake.

Hahahahaha the drooling Conor Haters in here lol

All of this is ancient history lol. Its the shame shit as Dustin beating up kids for lunch money.

Ffs he did not beat some woman… He was sparring with a woman who went dow. To a body shot and Kavanaugh over-reacted.

Jesus christ get a grip.
Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa people don't like someone who I like.

That's what you sound like. You're 42, not 10

So Kav was an overreacting Dick Bag. Sounds like Kav was sleeping with her or something. Not a normal reaction to beat up a fighter for being too aggressive with another fighter.

It's not like Conor was taking liberties

Well, Kav was there, we were not ..and he doesn’t strike me as a hothead.

Hahahahaha the drooling Conor Haters in here lol

All of this is ancient history lol. Its the shame shit as Dustin beating up kids for lunch money.

Ffs he did not beat some woman… He was sparring with a woman who went dow. To a body shot and Kavanaugh over-reacted.

Jesus christ get a grip.
Conor only has success beating women, I'd like to say old men too but that old man in bar took his left flush on the chin from a cheap shot and still didn't phase him.

There is a big asterisk next to Conor. He got very lucky against Aldo, I still contend that his punch while timed to perfection, was still extremely lucky to get a complete KO from a punch that wasn't even that hard. They both landed at the same time, and Aldo's shot was actually the harder of the two. For some reason Aldo went out from a shot that was far less powerful than say, the uppercut that Mendes caught him with, which was a true power shot. Maybe he had a bad weight cut or something? I still think Aldo wins that fight 8/10 times

He destroyed Alvarez, but Alvarez is one of the weakest LW champs of all time and put in an atrocious performance. Fought right into Conor's hands, basically setting himself up for counters. He got beat by Diaz, then scraped by Diaz in the second fight almost getting beat.. I think at the end of the day Conor is just a top 10 fighter, possibly top 3 in his prime, that got quite lucky with his matchups and the VARIANCE of combat sports, i.e sometimes you land a hard shot and the guy doesn't go out because of the angle or point on the skull it hits, othertimes you land a weak shot but he goes out cold because of those same factors working in your favour. The same happened with Poirier in their first fight, the shot he caught him with wasn't even a good shot, or that powerful, just got lucky with where it landed and for some reason Poirier went out.

Conor was basically like a guy in Roulette who has his numbers come in a few spins in a row. Good variance. Now we are seeing Conor getting neutral/bad variance and he is losing. i.e landing hard shots on Poirier but Poirier not going out cold this time, breaking his leg on a kick etc
another thing that isnt mentioned enough - at 145 he moved more, threw more kicks, and was a more elusive target. he had a size advantage on most of his opponents, his weight cut was pretty tough to make 145.

so why when you move up in weight to fight bigger guys like hes doing now at 155, would you move less and be less elusive, and decide you're just going to stand and trade and be more 1 dimensional than you were before. he was more cautious and complex while fighting smaller guys. now hes fighting true lightweights (dustin has put on size now) and instead of being more complex and unpredictable, he's standing and trading when he no longer has that size and punching power advantage.

i think dustin was going to knock him out quicker this 3rd fight, if conor didn't jump for the choke dustin was going to knock him out on the fence just like before. he gave conor room in the first round back in january, this time he pounced on him in the 1st round and nearly had him out of there. the fear and aura is gone, and guys are realizing their is nothing to be scared of, you can pressure him and he'll break the vast majority of the time.

There is a big asterisk next to Conor. He got very lucky against Aldo, I still contend that his punch while timed to perfection, was still extremely lucky to get a complete KO from a punch that wasn't even that hard. They both landed at the same time, and Aldo's shot was actually the harder of the two. For some reason Aldo went out from a shot that was far less powerful than say, the uppercut that Mendes caught him with, which was a true power shot. Maybe he had a bad weight cut or something? I still think Aldo wins that fight 8/10 times
You've no idea how timing and the right angle works in fighting. That's why you don't understand.

The punch that Aldo took was a combination of Aldo's own weight pressuring himself against Conor's punch, the impact of the punch is doubled due to Aldo taking a misstep towards Conor. That's also what is being ''getting caught''.

If you run towards a wall, and hit your head, you would get damaged. If someone hits you with his punch you would get damaged. If you run towards someone's fist, while that someone is punching you, and you hit your head towards that punch, you would get damaged far more.

Yes, if Aldo didn't move, the same punch wouldn't KO him, but that's how timing, and the right angle comes to fruition, and Aldo made a huge mistake, and hit his head to Conor's punch.

He destroyed Alvarez, but Alvarez is one of the weakest LW champs of all time and put in an atrocious performance. Fought right into Conor's hands, basically setting himself up for counters. He got beat by Diaz, then scraped by Diaz in the second fight almost getting beat.. I think at the end of the day Conor is just a top 10 fighter, possibly top 3 in his prime, that got quite lucky with his matchups and the VARIANCE of combat sports, i.e sometimes you land a hard shot and the guy doesn't go out because of the angle or point on the skull it hits, othertimes you land a weak shot but he goes out cold because of those same factors working in your favour. The same happened with Poirier in their first fight, the shot he caught him with wasn't even a good shot, or that powerful, just got lucky with where it landed and for some reason Poirier went out.

Alvarez is one of the weakest LW champ for no doubt, forget about weakest, while Khabib was running through everyone and even beating RDA, Alvarez was only a paper champ with many loses in his career. And also Conor's style is tailor made for beating Alvarez's style. And also, Alvarez is probably the one of the rarest LWs that Conor could enjoy his reach advantage, any other LW, he wasn't taller than them, Alvarez not only one of the weakest, also a small size LW, which is perfect for Conor to counter with long reach.

The female was Aisling Daly, you can look it up. Kavanagh makes it seem not much nowadays but I'd think it must have been more for him to lose his rag like that.

So Kav was an overreacting Dick Bag. Sounds like Kav was sleeping with her or something. Not a normal reaction to beat up a fighter for being too aggressive with another fighter.

It's not like Conor was taking liberties

It's likely Conor was fucking up in multiple ways in life and that's the thing that pushed Kav over the edge in reacting.

It's likely Conor was fucking up in multiple ways in life and that's the thing that pushed Kav over the edge in reacting.
Douchebags will be douchebags.
Man, how can anyone steal from their coach? That's pretty shitty.

Nobody change because they become rich, they only are subject public scrutiny and shows what was known just by the closest people

IMG_20210801_115015.jpg

You can't believe everything you read on the internet, but this strangely seems plausible.
Not reading any of that, but I agree with the thread title.

A conman that goes on welfare and beats up women. Sounds like McRunner.

You've no idea how timing and the right angle works in fighting. That's why you don't understand.

The punch that Aldo took was a combination of Aldo's own weight pressuring himself against Conor's punch, the impact of the punch is doubled due to Aldo taking a misstep towards Conor. That's also what is being ''getting caught''.

If you run towards a wall, and hit your head, you would get damaged. If someone hits you with his punch you would get damaged. If you run towards someone's fist, while that someone is punching you, and you hit your head towards that punch, you would get damaged far more.

Yes, if Aldo didn't move, the same punch wouldn't KO him, but that's how timing, and the right angle comes to fruition, and Aldo made a huge mistake, and hit his head to Conor's punch.

Aldo went out because he didn't see the punch coming. Those are always the ones that make your synapses decide to shut down traffic.

And, that's because Conor had the right angle and perfect timing

This is actually one of the situations where you need that Schilling guy around.

It can definitely be a reaction by a male coach if a female student is involved. Obviously it was an overreaction, but some men are just wired that way.

I don't think that means he was sleeping with Aisling lol.
I think he was, John is a good looking guy and was in a position of authority over her.

News at 11 pro fighter is/was an asshole

Back