Rumored Conor McGregor was a con man and a**hole from the very beginning, allegedly

eh, I'm calling bullshit unless its confirmed. I'm willing to give conor the benefit of the doubt here. It's easy to throw dirt on his name while he's shown to be a headcase. I rather stick with facts that I know.
it's literally in John's book and he has talked about it multiple times
Khabib fans are the biggest McGregor defenders and boot lickers no matter how many times he shows his true colors

“I used to run these little shows in Good Counsel (the GAA club) down the road and I’d give the guys tickets to sell and give them a commission or whatever,” Kavanagh explained. “So he had a bunch of tickets and all his mates were there, and he was ‘the name’, the rising star, but he was fighting this skinny little Lithuanian fella who just ran through him. I keep saying it – fighters don’t mind getting hurt, but they hate being embarrassed, and that was an embarrassment for him.”

After the loss, Kavanagh said that Conor was nowhere to be found.

“I didn’t see him and I didn’t see the money – I think he had already spent it.”

Kavanagh said that he “would never have seen” Conor McGregor again if it wasn’t for Conor’s mother calling him.

“I had no interest,” Kavanagh stated. “I had a lot of other guys coming through. Tom Egan was better than him; Owen Roddy was doing great; Ashling was starting to do well. I don’t put negative energy into chasing people who are not in the gym: if you’re not here, you’re not on my mind; if you are here, I’ll give you everything. So I wasn’t ringing him.”

“His mother was worried” Kavanagh said of Conor. “Her name was Margaret – my mother is Margaret too – and it was one of the first times, maybe the first time, that a parent had reached out to me. It got me thinking: ‘Maybe I have a bigger role here than punching and kicking. Maybe I’m doing a bit more for them than I thought.’ And I guess I started to realise that a lot of people get into fighting for the same reasons I did – it’s not for the fighting, they are dealing with something in their childhood.”

Last edited:
So Kav was an overreacting Dick Bag. Sounds like Kav was sleeping with her or something. Not a normal reaction to beat up a fighter for being too aggressive with another fighter.

It's not like Conor was taking liberties

It can definitely be a reaction by a male coach if a female student is involved. Obviously it was an overreaction, but some men are just wired that way.

I don't think that means he was sleeping with Aisling lol.

Dont need any of that to know Conor's a hood rat with millions but still a hood rat. The Girl thing i dont see as a big deal - ive been to a few MMA gyms were if you treated the girl partner any lighter -the coach would lite you up -especially in Body shot drills etc

Still Conor's entire character was shown in his comments about Khabibs Dad -i dont need to se anything else to confirm

If Kavanaugh was beating up Conor, why is it we didn't see him in the UFC? Seems if you can beat a double champ you should have a shot at the title yourself.

it's literally in John's book and he has talked about it multiple times
Khabib fans are the biggest McGregor defenders and boot lickers no matter how many times he shows his true colors

“I used to run these little shows in Good Counsel (the GAA club) down the road and I’d give the guys tickets to sell and give them a commission or whatever,” Kavanagh explained. “So he had a bunch of tickets and all his mates were there, and he was ‘the name’, the rising star, but he was fighting this skinny little Lithuanian fella who just ran through him. I keep saying it – fighters don’t mind getting hurt, but they hate being embarrassed, and that was an embarrassment for him.”

After the loss, Kavanagh said that Conor was nowhere to be found.

“I didn’t see him and I didn’t see the money – I think he had already spent it.”

Kavanagh said that he “would never have seen” Conor McGregor again if it wasn’t for Conor’s mother calling him.

“I had no interest,” Kavanagh stated. “I had a lot of other guys coming through. Tom Egan was better than him; Owen Roddy was doing great; Ashling was starting to do well. I don’t put negative energy into chasing people who are not in the gym: if you’re not here, you’re not on my mind; if you are here, I’ll give you everything. So I wasn’t ringing him.”

“His mother was worried” Kavanagh said of Conor. “Her name was Margaret – my mother is Margaret too – and it was one of the first times, maybe the first time, that a parent had reached out to me. It got me thinking: ‘Maybe I have a bigger role here than punching and kicking. Maybe I’m doing a bit more for them than I thought.’ And I guess I started to realise that a lot of people get into fighting for the same reasons I did – it’s not for the fighting, they are dealing with something in their childhood.”
I was just asking for proof man. I got the proof. I don't like to throw more dirt on people's name just because its popular without a source. I'm not perfect but I tried to avoid it when I can. We can say Conor's a pos without making stuff up. This wasn't made up. I just wanted more proof before I put it on his list of shit things.

Thanks for supplying the source

So he’s not a soicy and what the internet is a soicy. I’m old so fuck you

Dont need any of that to know Conor's a hood rat with millions but still a hood rat. The Girl thing i dont see as a big deal - ive been to a few MMA gyms were if you treated the girl partner any lighter -the coach would lite you up -especially in Body shot drills etc

Still Conor's entire character was shown in his comments about Khabibs Dad -i dont need to se anything else to confirm
This is exactly right. If she's training for competition her sparring partner would be doing a major disservice to her if he threw little pitty pat punches and was scared to hurt her. She signed up to take punches, and she is paying that gym to make her a better fighter. If Conor dropped her with a body shot guess she needs to defend better.

Conrat is scum but sparring is not the same as just straight up assaulting some random woman on the street. Or going 100 percent against some soccer mom doing boxercise.

This is all well known and told openly by John and Conor

The disturbing aspect is him beating up a woman though
CONOR IS A SCUMBAG IDOLIZED BY IDIOTS..............................

sad really

So Kav was an overreacting Dick Bag. Sounds like Kav was sleeping with her or something. Not a normal reaction to beat up a fighter for being too aggressive with another fighter.

It's not like Conor was taking liberties

Irish Knight confirmed.

It can definitely be a reaction by a male coach if a female student is involved. Obviously it was an overreaction, but some men are just wired that way.

I don't think that means he was sleeping with Aisling lol.
If he was taking liberties, fuck him up. If he tagged her too hard one time and kav snapped, then yeah he's jsut as much of an asshole as Conor is lol. I wouldn't be surprised if it was either case though, both guys seem like they are dickbags if that isn't evident already.

Maybe Conor was already an asshole and him tagging her was the straw that broke the camel's back. Who knows.

Some of you guys are just plain ridiculous with the amount of attention you give someone. It's borderline obsessive.

At the end of the day, he's rich, accomplished his goals, set financial stability for generations in his family. Then, you have the sherdog posters who most likely hate their 9-5, if they have one. Live through professional fighters who have honor, etc.

Who the fuck cares? I know, it's a message board. But, there were two fight cards last night, and this is the shit we get over and over.

Hahahahaha the drooling Conor Haters in here lol

All of this is ancient history lol. Its the shame shit as Dustin beating up kids for lunch money.

Ffs he did not beat some woman… He was sparring with a woman who went dow. To a body shot and Kavanaugh over-reacted.

Jesus christ get a grip.

Back