Media Conor Mcgregor wants fight against Nate Diaz for the 155 title next.

I don't think he wants easy fights as much as he wants fights that make the most money.

Diaz-Conor 3 sells about twice as much as Olivera-Conor does.

Is normal.

Watched the video. It wasn’t as bad as OP’s title makes it out to be. He said he’d like to fight Nate again, and it would be special if it was for a title. If not, he’d like to fight him at 170 again.

The fucking audacity- oh, I hope Dustin wins this re match. Oh God, I hope. Nate is 2 -18 in top contender fights. Where does Conor get the balls ?
Hes calling shots on his wishes and not on merit. Win the title first. This guy is so unpredictable on his agenda , Dana should really take a step back and look at this from outside the box. I know Conor is the draw of all draws but at what price does it come at. The 155 class is one of their rare deep divisions in 2021. 135, 145 and 155 are his proverbial aces up his sleeve....... he cant allow Conor to " bisping" the talent rich UFC lightweight division.

Fuck that .

Maybe he should fight Joe Duffy for the interim belt first. They can book it for early 2023 after he wastes a year trying to box Pacquiao.
You mean the former UFC fighter that retired after getting choked out?

I keep telling u guys and no1 will.listen

giphy (4).gif

Nate diaz will be the 155lbs champion now that khabib is retired...i called it in my thread months ago when khabib retired

I'd be all for the two of them fighting again. both fights were very entertaining.

But for a belt? I don't think so.

Keep in mind though, what Conor wants from Dana and co he tends to get. He clearly sees the easiest path for a belt through Nate.

I mean he lost to Nate once and barely won the second time.

Tips still really dumb tho

You're not wrong but who the fuck wants to see a 3rd fight? Conor either has to fight top guys in the division or stop pretending he's still top of the food chain.

This is why Conor is a fraud …dude wants to fight someone that is not even ranked and hasn't fought in well over a year for a title in weightclass full of killers...didn't he want to fight Diego Sanchez?...I am baffled as to why this dude has fans...both the UFC and Conor are becoming a joke.
Yeah, it’s not a good look. Love his fights & he’s always made me laugh. But goddamn it, Conor, come on.

What a monumentally stupid idea. So I'm sure Dana will book it.

Doesn't think Nate should fight a contender first "Has already proved himself"

Thoughts on that boys. Do you like a fight between Nate Diaz and Conor for the LW belt?

This is what you get when Khabib is not in the title picture and dana would more than willing to do it if it keeps conor happy lol

This is why I say the LW division is boring without Khabib.

Won't happen in a million years lol. He knows it will piss off a lot of people for asking for this.

This is what you get when Khabib is not in the title picture and dana would more than willing to do it if it keeps conor happy lol

This is why I say the LW division is boring without Khabib.
Right on. LW is such a great division it deserves a Champion that defends against the best not the ones he likes his chances against the best.

Back