Media Conor Mcgregor wants fight against Nate Diaz for the 155 title next.

well, conor is assuming he has the lw belt, which would mean beating at least 2 top contenders.

Who would the 2 be? Dustin and ?

I'm assuming this was Conor saying if he beats Dustin then him vs Nate for the vacant belt.

Poirier and who? The Cowboy fight was at 170, not to mention Cowboy was on a 2 fight skid so he wasn't a "top contender" at any weight.
since the poirier fight isn't for the belt, i'm assuming he'll need to beat someone else for the belt.

Who would the 2 be? Dustin and ?

I'm assuming this was Conor saying if he beats Dustin then him vs Nate for the vacant belt.
i was assuming conor was saying he had the belt, beating someone else first for the vacant belt.

anyway, i don't think he's fighting nate for the vacant belt. that would be bullshit of course.

"already proven himself" hahahahahaha!

Thing is, you know for a fact that this is the fight they're going to make, if Conor wins or loses. Especially if he wins.

Can you IMAGINE if Conor loses, and Dana makes Conor/Diaz III for the title? I might throw the towel in if that was to happen.

Nobodys gonna watch after masvidal embarressed nate diaz.. And we all know anybody with leg kicks beats nate diaz and thats every top 5 contendor i dont see how diaz could even get to 7 or 6 in the rankings has terrible fight iq does the same thing every fight and predictable....

But masv classed him out on the feet he looked like his padawons padawon

Reason why Conor McGregor makes Infinite times more money than rest of the fighters deserve is because he fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and always shows up.
Trilogy needs to happen and if its for the title then it would sell even more.

""Listen, Conor just beat Poirier, he's now the #1 contender. Him and Nate are one a piece, they've both beat each other... it's the fight that makes sense. McGregor / Diaz 3 for the title.""

- Dana White, probably

<45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Let fuckin Nate fight Ferguson ou Olivera, his style is going to favor him against these two. I would love to see his grappling against Olivera.

since the poirier fight isn't for the belt, i'm assuming he'll need to beat someone else for the belt.

Ah ok...my understanding was that Conor would like to fight Nate for the vacant title, meaning after Poirier. To be fair, in the interview he just says "for the title", not necessarily that he is going to be the next fight after Poirier.

On the other hand, we know Conor isn't in the business of defending belts so I am going to assume he mean that he would beat Poirier and then fight Nate for the vacant title.

the diaz and floyd fights were a waste. not financially but they never made sense and i think conors resume would be better off without those fights and so would his mental health .
so much of his career was spent on those fights. what does a third diaz fight prove? we understand after the first two it is dependent on when conor gasses and if diaz can survive the early rounds. we understand diaz has the better endurance and durability and conor has the striking to put him down again and again.
diaz was never in a position to fight conor. its a fight where both guys take to much damage for nothing really than a meaningless win. conor tony , justin, olivera, all way more interesting fights to make.

Makes sense. They're 1-1 officially even though most people understand Nate is up 2-0. I can understand why Conor wants that fight.

"already proven himself" hahahahahaha!

Thing is, you know for a fact that this is the fight they're going to make, if Conor wins or loses. Especially if he wins.

Can you IMAGINE if Conor loses, and Dana makes Conor/Diaz III for the title? I might throw the towel in if that was to happen.

I think it is telling the way Conor goes out of his way to hype Nate in the video ("true warrior", "already proven himself", "I wouldn't wanna see him fight a contender"). He knows Nate would get destroyed by at least half the guys in the top 10.

"Come down" lol. Hes still delusional. Leaning Poirier after this really.. didnt really see Dustin pulling it off but maybe Conors head is still not really in it and hes done from before the Mayw-fight.

Back