Conor McGregor wannabe James Gallagher gets his mouth shut in style.

Dat Kick. Bruce would be proud..

MelodicFlamboyantBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif

How is James Gallagher a Conor McGregor wannabe exactly? I hope it's not just by virtue of being a tattooed MMA fighter from Ireland?

Genuinely don't know anything about this guy.

His pre-fight self-promotion literally sounds exactly like pre-champ McGregor. You want some more hyphens, do yeh???

Gotta give him credit though, that's one of the least embarrassing and most normal looking KTFO faces. I think he looks kinda cute tbh, I'm slightly turned on.
Confirmed potato fucker.

Stay away from my cabbage patch kids, man.

He had been brash and talking a lot of trash Conor-style right up to the time the bell rang in the ring. One of the announcers mentioned that Conor was his idol....what a surprise.
I thought all you had to do was: conceive; believe; achieve .... Was I wrong?

McGregor will be next

200w.webp

giphy.gif

He looks like a nervous kid on stage for the first time at the middle school talent show. His parents need a visit from child protective services about why they let him get so many shitty tattoos at such a young age. And he should have spent more time mimicking Conor's head movement and footwork in the gym before running his mouth so hard.

There's only one Conor McGregor, and there's no fighter better
And he's going to knock out Khabib Nurmagomedov
So Khabib watch out 'cause the Irish are coming
You can talk all you want, buy you'll do nothin' …

This kid needs to find his own shtick.

There's only one Conor McGregor, and there's no fighter better
And he's going to knock out Khabib Nurmagomedov
So Khabib watch out 'cause the Irish are coming
You can talk all you want, buy you'll do nothin' …

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you writing poems?

<bball1>

He deserved it

It was hilarious. Dude was a clone, straight up. Watch the pre-fight interview, he pretty much word-for-word copies every one of his lines directly from previous Conor interviews/promos.

Back