Conor McGregor wannabe James Gallagher gets his mouth shut in style.

I like his Ireland tattoo. That's about it...

McGregor will be next

200w.webp

giphy.gif
LOL what a fucking loser.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

How is James Gallagher a Conor McGregor wannabe exactly? I hope it's not just by virtue of being a tattooed MMA fighter from Ireland?

Genuinely don't know anything about this guy.
Also from the same gym and seems to promote himself by chatting shit like McGregor

Sweet chin music!!
I literally screamed this out loud when I saw that. Executed perfectly. Nice to see what it actually looks like when it’s not being sold by a pro wrestler, lol.

How is James Gallagher a Conor McGregor wannabe exactly? I hope it's not just by virtue of being a tattooed MMA fighter from Ireland?

He had been brash and talking a lot of trash Conor-style right up to the time the bell rang in the ring. One of the announcers mentioned that Conor was his idol....what a surprise.

Last edited:

He’s not just from Ireland. He trains at sbg with Conor. He also talks on the mic, exactly like Conor. And what I just found out via this thread, he’s even stole Conor’s whole weigh in shtick.

So basically the only thing that seperates "wannabe Conor McGregors" from generic cocky outspoken MMA fighters are tattoos and being from Ireland. Gotcha.

Well your description definitely makes him sound like a Conor McGregor wannabe. Apparently he's also talked about being a 2 division Bellator champion according to a post above, so yeah, I can comfortably get behind this thread and leave it at that.
seems like everyone in that camp outside of Gunni tries to act exactly like Conor. and every single one comes off as cheap imitation

I know right ?!I mean he has a tiger on his chest and a gorilla on his belly instead of a tiger on his belly and a gorilla on his chest. Obviously not a Conor wannabe.

I like the kid, didn't watch because I only saw that caldwell was fighting against ?, and then I decided to not watch it, but then I saw later that gallagher fought. oh well. at least he's still pretty young, can bounce back

but just has a bit of flame, SBG seems to be one of the worst gyms in the world

Gotta give him credit though, that's one of the least embarrassing and most normal looking KTFO faces. I think he looks kinda cute tbh, I'm slightly turned on.

Bringing back memories from my all boys boarding school.

I like the kid also. Only 22, kill or be killed mentality, nice ground game, basic striking he can improve. I will watch him every time he fights.

To be fair, everyone is a Conor Mcgregor wanna be. :)

#conorbless

Back