Conor McGregor vs Wonderboy

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do you think this would go? This would be so cool. 2 best strikers in UFC.. I hope Wonderboy takes UFC title next and McGregor challenges him later in this year.

I think Wonderboy have slightly better kicks mut Conor is much better boxer.

I agree that they're the 2 best strikers in the UFC. Thompson is a lot bigger. I'm one of the biggest Conor fans on these forums but I'd have to pick Wonderboy to win. I think they both beat Robbie.

I think McGregor's walk around weigh is what Wonderboy cuts down too. Lets see how Conor does at LW first.

images

Thompson is too big for McGregor. Too educated as far as striking goes as well.

Why are Conor fans already looking towards WW? He hasn't even fought once in the UFC LW division.

Thompson looks a lot taller and a lot bigger than Conor. Conor would probably be a middle of the road WW, a top 5-10 LW, and he's a top 3 FW. Why move to WW? He wants to waste his good chin or something.

Why are Conor fans already looking towards WW? He hasn't even fought once in the UFC LW division.

Thompson looks a lot taller and a lot bigger than Conor. Conor would probably be a middle of the road WW, a top 5-10 LW, and he's a top 3 FW. Why move to WW? He wants to waste his good chin or something.
McGregor is featherweigh champion.

This fight will never happen,and that benefits Conor.

i love conor.

he could be ww champ when facing robbie.

wonderboy would wreck him though. and i don't wanna see that.

People like you make normal Mcgregor fans also look like tools.
Just take your meds and throw way your keyboard.

I don't want to see Conor at Welter. Machida broke my heart by always fighting bigger guys. I think Conor would do well in Welter generally speaking but I hope he doesn't go there. As for how well he would do against Thompson, I have no idea. Thompson has a black belt in jitsu and a 5th degree black belt in Kenpo. What I just saw was fantastic.

Throw on the left over remains of RDA after Mcgregor is done with him for the gravy.

You Fanboys think that Conor is gonna stuff RDA's takedowns like a turkey, but in reality he is gonna be on his back all night and get put to sleep like a fat man after a Thanksgiving dinner.

Not every thread HAS to be about conor, just sayin.

You Fanboys think that Conor is gonna stuff RDA's takedowns like a turkey, but in reality he is gonna be on his back all night and get put to sleep like a fat man after a Thanksgiving dinner.
Just like Aldo was supposed to smash Conors legs.. Afterall it was Aldos face that ended up looking like old country red clay dirt road.

I thought mods were going to crack down on stupid/troll threads?

Just like Aldo was supposed to smash Conors legs.. Afterall it was Aldos face that ended up looking like old country red clay dirt road.
Different fight different fighter. You'll find out what fighting is all about when you reach your one year anniversary with mma and decide to actually start caring about fights and not just fighters. Keep on being narrow minded buddy guy.

Back