Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz: Preference + Prediction

I'm a fan of both fighters, and I think many are underestimating Nate Diaz.

With that said, I predict either a scrap in which Conor or Nate will be KO'd, Conor via systematic destruction of Nate (like the Conor vs Siver fight), or Nate via sub if he decides to play smart. I'm a huge Conor fan, but will not mind it if he gets handed his first UFC loss at the hands of a Diaz bro.

Prediction : I dunno lol.

Preference : Neutral, slightly in favor of Conor.

M8, shut tha fook up and get away frum me.
LOL he looked actually bothered by that. Looks like he is feeling the pressure they sucked him into that jesus comment. He was just having fun with it and people took it seriously.

Preference: Conor wins so we can see the RDA fight and so the Conor hype doesn't end just yet (although I think RDA fucks him up)

Predication: Conor via KO in Rd 2. Regardless of the move up in weight (and height difference), I think Conor will still be too fast for Nate whilst his movement, shot selection and fight IQ is prime. There is no way he will fall for the same mistakes that the likes of MJ and Cerrone did against Nate, he is too smart for that. He will control the distance with those spinning back kicks and front kicks to the body, Conor won't let Nate turn this into a brawl. Another big factor will be those oblique kicks which Conor likes to use (RDA lit him with with leg kicks and a few body kicks, so Conor could exploit that again also). If I was a gambler, I think this may be the safest bet of 2016 (then again this is MMA so..).

Heart says Diaz, head says Conor.

Man... could you imagine if Diaz won and did it like this?
tumblr_n901agOR791ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Internet and world would explode

Preference Nate
Prediction Conor rnd 3 tko

Preference is that Nate comes in in a decent enough shape to give us a good fight. Hopefully Dana isnt just selling the fight when he said Diaz was in shape. So thats what it comes down to really. Training camp or not I doubt Nate has suddenly forgotten how to box, so we should be good.

Hope McG beats him so he could continue make history. He's selling us something far from ordinary right now. I want this thing to go further than that.

Given the many unknown factors such as fight being at 170, Nate's shape is not known...I cannot make prediction. It could go both ways. I think its a good fight to drop some cash on Nate actually. The odds are very good and and who knows what happens

Back