Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Mod edit: This is a Photoshop and is not real
IMG_4577.jpeg

lol not bad huh. Not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
They actually look kinda alike bome structure wise. Conor just has a manlier brow area.

giphy.gif

They actually look kinda alike bome structure wise. Conor just has a manlier brow area.

I was gonna clown you and say 'if you are saying that they both have a basic human shaped skull, then yes" lol, but, in that poster it actually seems quite similar as you say. Which is weird because you would never think that they look alike.

Needs more black t shirts and red panties. imho

Is this real ? I don't wanna hear excuses outtakes Nate after this one

Needs more black t shirts and red panties. imho

Actually that's a good idea have a black T-shirt with a sexy red thong panty on the chest totally subliminal messaging. UFC number on the shoulder...

Sure, you animals can have it, have that irish fuck fight as many of these fights as possible just keep him away from any title shots unless he actually earns them.

Not interested. Conor is clearly the superior fighter, Nate is just a gatekeeper who happens to match up well with him.

Let's see Conor against real contenders, let him back in the mix

Not interested. Conor is clearly the superior fighter, Nate is just a gatekeeper who happens to match up well with him.

Let's see Conor against real contenders, let him back in the mix

haha, as a Conor fan I feel the same way. Save this shit for when they are both old lol

Back