CONOR MCGREGOR VS NATE DIAZ 2 ZAHABI

Thx for posting. Good points made @19min mark.

Great analysis as always.

I really wish he wouldn't repeat himself so much though. Turns a 20 minute video into an hour long one lol.

Also love seeing shertards who don't know shit about fighting trying to say how Firas is wrong. Hilarious.

he praised connie's kick that he had never ever landed on a human being

ok

I took in the whole thing.

He gives it to Nate by a close margin if Nate survives the 1st round or 2.

Mac learned a lot of lessons in this fight & will come back having made adjustments. In a 5 round fight they will be in the pocket more & that's more Nate's world which is why he edges a dec. to Nate.

He says Conor's ability to KO Nate diminishes every round statistically... but could still happen due to Nate's miles... though more unlikely in the later rounds

Conor needs to fight more counterpunch than to try to lead the fight. Most of Conor's big punches happened when he countered Nate.

Could see Mac takedown attempts & grinding against the fence. That's fine for both.

Conor's is strong enough with Nate in the guard but he can't let Nate side mount him or mount.

I personally have a more patient Mac (before I heard this as well) & he eventually wears on that chin with those big punches. Rd 3 KO, TKO, or doctors stoppage.

Last edited:
Sounded like Firas was doing a sales pitch to become Conor's new trainer to be honest...

Conor rd 3. Stoppage. He's gonna whoop Diaz.

Yes. You've heard it here first.

Sounded like Firas was doing a sales pitch to become Conor's new trainer to be honest...
he said that connie is a "freak athlete"

I get him being a great striker and all that, but a FREAK ATHLETE? next thing he would say is that connie is a BJJ genius

"Conor didn't get tired physically, nothing to do with cardio" - 20 mins later - "Conor hit Nate with a knee that tired him out"
And with that I left him to his noncommittal 'expertise'

he said that connie is a "freak athlete"

I get him being a great striker and all that, but a FREAK ATHLETE? next thing he would say is that connie is a BJJ genius
That's the thing that got my attention, he said it multiple times too lol

well, he would be a whole lot better than kavanagh (who?)
I've felt now for a while that Tristar would be a perfect fit for him. They'd get him working behind a jab and pacing himself.

Conor rd 3. Stoppage. He's gonna whoop Diaz.

Yes. You've heard it here first.

Bold prediction man, this place will turn on its side almost like it did when Queen Holly decapitated the Honda.
Nates a thought bastard, if Conor can pull it off, it'll be huge.

Back