Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz 2 Purse Payouts

Oh no I wasn't forgetting about that stuff, but we were discussing PPV shares, and any smart business wouldn't take into account outside factors when negotiating pay thats attached to a specific metric. What I mean by that is if I am gonna pay fighter x a % of PPV buys then the only factor I am gonna take into account when deciding how much to pay is PPV buys. The rest is irrelevant and not tied to the contract at all.

Well the fighters aren't unaware of those factors now partially because of Conor. He publicly states how much money he makes for them and uses that as leverage for his negotiations. The PPV isn't the only factor and they all know that now.

Miguel Cotto is a bigger star than McGregor by any criteria. Puerto Rico man, he's a huge star. Proud to be born Boricua

Seriously speaking, you do understand that what you said is not even close to be true, right?

Twitter: Cotto 538k, Conor 2,04M
Facebook: Cotto 841 970 likes, Conor 3,8M
Instagram: Cotto 395k, Conor 5,8M
Google hits: Miguel Cotto 452k, Conor McGregor 16M

In short, you were dead wrong. Conor is multiple times more known and has multiple times bigger fanbase than Miguel Cotto, Conor is A LOT bigger star. Its a fact. Deal with it.

Seriously speaking, you do understand that what you said is not even close to be true, right?

Twitter: Cotto 538k, Conor 2,04M
Facebook: Cotto 841 970 likes, Conor 3,8M
Instagram: Cotto 395k, Conor 5,8M
Google hits: Miguel Cotto 452k, Conor McGregor 16M

In short, you were dead wrong. Conor is multiple times more known and has multiple times bigger fanbase than Miguel Cotto, Conor is A LOT bigger star. Its a fact. Deal with it.

Miguel Cotto made more money in one fight than Conor in his entire career. Conor himself said that the only thing that matters is the weight of the checks and Miguel Cotto's checks are always super heavyweight. Who gives a damn about FB and instragram? It doesn't mean anything.

Miguel Cotto is also a true gentleman and a great ambassador for the sport. His achievements as a fighter blow Conor's out of the water. Conor can only dream to be a man and an athlete like Cotto.

Conor's numbers dwarf Miguel Cotto's.

The only one that even comes close is the Mayweather fight.

Conor is currently the biggest star in combat sports. Deal with it, nerd.

Conor made more money in Mayweather and Canelo fights alone than Conor in his entire career. As I said, Cotto wouldn't get out of bed for the money Conor is getting to fight Diaz. And keep dreaming that Conor gets a big cut of the PPVs, he's a slave to the UFC, he can't even fight anywhere else while Miguel Cotto can do what Miguel Cotto wants. Conor earns what the owners allow him to earn. His whole rich guy persona is an act.

Back