Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov : Who takes it ?

Conor vs Khabib. Who takes it ?

• Total voters
LOL @ them fighting in Russia. If they are fighting anywhere outside of America, it's going to be Ireland.

Conor nukes Khabob in 1. He's like Edward, but with much shittier striking. We'll go over this for the millionth time.

A bunch of dweebs will sing Khabob's praises, Conor will nuke him. Then Khabob will be named the bum of teh year, and to be honest, rightfully so!

However, this circus show of merry go dweebs the nerds are running around here is getting exhaustive.

So who is there that you think is not a bum that Conor can face at LW? Khabib is an amazing fighter and by recognising that it credits Conor even more if he wins because otherwise he's the king of a division of bums right? Not much of an achievement is that is true...

If Connor could win the fight would already have been made.

Conors clinch game and ground game arent as shit as you guys think. Im telling you khabib wont take him down at will and wont outwork him in the clinch either. Conor will force him to stand and knock him out with the first clean shot. And trust me , it wont be that long before he lands a big shot on khabib standing.

The striking is like a amatuer against a pro. If khabib had atleast half decent striking i could see him dominating, but he doesnt and thats why he will get humuliated when the fight happens.

The fuck? Have you never seen Khabib? He takes everyone down at will. He has taken FAR better wrestlers down at will then Conor. I think you are trolling, but if you really think Conor wouldn't get worked in the clinch and taken down then you are out of your fucking mind. Again, its fucking Khabib.

Conor has literally never shown anything that suggest that he can force Khabib to stand with hm

The fuck? Have you never seen Khabib? He takes everyone down at will. He has taken FAR better wrestlers down at will then Conor. I think you are trolling, but if you really think Conor wouldn't get worked in the clinch and taken down then you are out of your fucking mind. Again, its fucking Khabib.

Conor has literally never shown anything that suggest that he can force Khabib to stand with hm
Yeah, he sure took Tibau down at will, didn't he. <DrakeLaugh>

Why is this even discussed? This fight will never happen. Khabib doesn't bring the numbers like Nate. Even Tony can promote a fight better than Khabibs broken english. Conor will move on to bigger things (facing floyd) or rematch with Nate instead of changing this bum's life

Why is this even discussed? This fight will never happen. Khabib doesn't bring the numbers like Nate. Even Tony can promote a fight better than Khabibs broken english. Conor will move on to bigger things (facing floyd) or rematch with Nate instead of changing this bum's life

You really are an idiot if you think Conor will ever face Floyd. Conor has a better chance of facing Reem then Floyd

The way MJ waz peppering Khabib made me a whole lot less worried about Khabib. Had a couple of those shots been a McGregor left... Khabib would've been face planted & woke up wrestling the ref who is holding him in his arms.

Shit, I think Nate would take McG in a third outing...Khabib by wrestlefugging decision.

Another epic, stylistic matchup.
Would have to go with Conor on this one but I wouldn't be totally shocked if Khabib smothers Conor like he has everyone else, including the bear.

Because Khabib is the best wrestler in the history of the LW division and will instantly take down Conor whenever he wants?
You have a history of offering up the worst, most embarrassingly wrong fight predictions which are presented with the utmost confidence.

For this reason I now think Conor will win - you picked against him.

I'll never doubt conor again, Khabibs got a padded record and almost got ko'd last fight, I see conor judging distance well as always.

Yeah, he sure took Tibau down at will, didn't he. <DrakeLaugh>

You are actually using this argument?

Tibau is a known cheater and was exposed for roiding. He had a 92% takedown defense rate at the time when fighting Khabib. The highest TDD of any fighter at the time.

AND HE STILL LOST TO KHABIB

Why do you think now with USADA, Tibau is nothing like he used to be. He sucks now in comparison to his former self and his stats now are different completely from when he was roiding

I think Khabib but every time I think Conor will lose and he surprises me. I'm done doubting him.

Khabib's only chance is to wrestlefuck him. And i'm not sure he will.

Back