Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov : Who takes it ?

Conor vs Khabib. Who takes it ?

• Total voters
Who cares.

It's not happening.

I think Khabib tries to strike with him to prove a point and gets embarrassed.

Fight is a mismatch, conor is gonna wreck him just like i said he would wreck eddie. Dont question me im too smart and better than you at analyzing fights.

Betting odds have it at dead even right now

Khabib (-111) vs Conor (-111)

No he isn't. Conor is better at striking range and thats about it. Kabib has better TDs, grappling, clinch work and cardio. Neither are really complete fighters.

Stuffing a couple of the most telegraphed TDs ever from Eddie doesn't mean Conor has improved TDD. If Kabib gets a hold of him he is going down and will likely gas
Conors clinch game and ground game arent as shit as you guys think. Im telling you khabib wont take him down at will and wont outwork him in the clinch either. Conor will force him to stand and knock him out with the first clean shot. And trust me , it wont be that long before he lands a big shot on khabib standing.

The striking is like a amatuer against a pro. If khabib had atleast half decent striking i could see him dominating, but he doesnt and thats why he will get humuliated when the fight happens.

giphy.gif

Given by the poll results, it's no wonder that Sherdog is full of mindless shitty posts.

Khabib can shoot from across the octagon just to tangle up with Conor. It's just a matter of superior grappling skills putting him out after that point.

But I think Khabib would want to strike with Conor for a little bit just to prove a point and that's where Conor's chance lies.

Otherwise there's nothing he can do to stop Khabib from taking him down.

Khabib is hittable, at least Johnson was able to connect in their fight. If he tries to stand and bang with Conor it will go the same as Alvarez v. McGregor. If Khabib goes for the immediate TD, I don't see Conor ever getting up.

Conor has all the marks of a fighter with great takedown defence. He has the distance control, the footwork, the balance and the flexibility.

I think he fought too aggressively against Mendes and gave him openings for takedowns. If he fights like he did against Alvarez, It would be hard for anyone in the division to get him down.

I love how Conor fans don't acknowledge Khabib bitching him and Dana out on LIVE PPV in front of MILLIONS (Conor fans everywhere)....Khabib Punked them both. In return, the loudest fighter in history, is quiet......and all he can say is EEHHHMMMMM I don't think he deserves it, he is a "pull out merchant". The Eagle is 24-0 FFS.

Last edited:
Ran out of content and back to square one huh?....I'll pass, peace out.
Not even close.......Are you trying to say either Diaz Bro is a quitter, and would tap? I was simply saying Conor tapped to Diaz, and you throw in the towel incident with Thompson? Must have felt the need to protect Conor huh.......

Not even close.......Are you trying to say either Diaz Bro is a quitter, and would tap? I was simply saying Conor tapped to Diaz, and you throw in the towel incident with Thompson? Must have felt the need to protect Conor huh.......

No more like I was joking around with TS but you're so obsessed with hating on Conor that my joke jarred you.
Now get a life and move, stop boring me.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

The first couple of minutes in the Johnson fight were very telling for Khabib's striking. If Conor was able to catch the Russian in the same way, I don't see it lasting very long.

I picked Conor, but I think this fight is extremely close. It'll come down to how fast Khabib can get Conor down. He was getting caught consistently on the feet by Michael Johnson and Conor is a much better striker than Michael Johnson. If Khabib can't get Conor down early enough, I see him getting clipped and knocked out. If he can get Conor down early (and keep him down), I don't see Conor lasting long on the ground with him.

No he wasn't. Give this a watch:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back