Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov : Who takes it ?

Conor vs Khabib. Who takes it ?

• Total voters
Most interesting stylistic matchup of all time, the best p4p striker vs. the best pvp grappler... we're so lucky they're in the same division.

Most interesting stylistic matchup of all time, the best p4p striker vs. the best pvp grappler... we're so lucky they're in the same division.
Not really that interesting, whoever implements their style/attack faster is gonna win. If Conor gets good hits on him early in the fight he's gonna KO him quick, if Khabib can get him down quicker he's gonna outpoint him or submit him on the floor. We already know what's gonna happen just depends which way it goes.

I dislike Conor, but I hate Kebab.

Mohammed won't protect this goof from Conor's left hand

Khabib by dagestani death suplex

If connie is able to keep the fight standing tko for sure..but khabib on your top would be a long night gnp with sub as result

Because Khabib is the best wrestler in the history of the LW division and will instantly take down Conor whenever he wants?
Hes not gonna take him down as easy as all of you think lol

Not a Conor fan, but i bet he ko's Khabib before Khabib can take him down. Sometimes, that's the way she fucking goes.

Cant believe its that close. Khabib will wreck him.

I think Khabib definitely takes him down and beats the piss out of him

comes down to how terrible a price khabib has to pay to get conor down.

Usually, Conor is the guy who likes to mention names, yet he never mentioned Khabib.

Khabib would make him quit again, if he already didn't.

How about "The Double Tap" ?

Nah, I don't call Nate 'Save by a towel' Diaz.

NATE-TKO.gif

Khabib better go for that TD nonstop and not even think about standing with Conor if he wants a chance to win. It's his only chance. But if he gets him down, its over with. This is the LW divisions Wonderboy vs Maia. A true grappler vs striker match. Whoever can keep the fight where they want it wins. Tough to say who will be able to do that since Conor has been taking guys out so fast. Khabib might not even get a change to take him down before he gets KO'd.

I'd rather see him fight Cowboy.

Back