Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov : Who takes it ?

Conor vs Khabib. Who takes it ?

• Total voters

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So, from the looks of it, there's a possibility of Conor vs Khabib in Russia. The fight makes too much sense. Perfect rivalry, and huge moneymaker for everyone. If adequately compensated, McGregor will gladly fight Khabib in Russia.

The Contender:

1C9ezviq_400x400.jpg

Khabib Nurmagomedov. An absolute monster of a wrestler. Destroyed everyone in his path with superior wrestling and GNP. His dismantling of Micheal Johnson earned him a contender spot. Will be supposedly fighting in his homeland in quite possibly the closest scenario we can ever have to Rocky IV.

The Champion:

000d29c8-800.jpg

Conor McGregor. The Man. The Beast. The Legend. A real Cinderella tale, a once ever hypetrain that realized his full potential and shut everyone up. Will he shock the world one more time in a fight where everyone is expecting his opponent to win ?

Khabib ends Conor.

bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}

Last edited:
I think Colin clips him in the beggining due to Kaboob's striking being awful
Ferg beats both tho

they should let them fight on a dagestani mountain in the dead of winter like Gandalf vs The Balrog

tumblr_mzjakv10pW1t9qkywo2_250.gif

Khabib is going to pay for the population remarks.

Dana is trying to get Nurmy and Fergie to knock each other off contention. Even getting Aldo involved in this nonsense.

Aldo, Ferg, and Nurm need a come to Jesus meeting. Sit down and tell the UFC they are not going to be played anymore by them or mcgregor.

This is why there are unions.

Khabib and he will make Colon Mcswollon look bad

Khabib..........by grapple rape.

We've never seen Khabib lose, even a round. I always say Conor's too smart to fight Khabib.

Conor sends Habibi to sleep in Russia via dat left hand shot...Habibi wakes up in the USSR...Conor is a wizard

I like Khabib as a fighter and as a person.

Conor KO's him in the first.

If you actually vote in this poll...

Forget it. Some of you are clearly beyond help. Have fun. Don't forget to put out milk and cookies for Santa Claus, on Saturday night.

Conor via first round KO.

MJ found Khabib's chin a couple of times early doors, he'll bum rush Conor and get put down like a dog in the street.

I picked Conor, but I think this fight is extremely close. It'll come down to how fast Khabib can get Conor down. He was getting caught consistently on the feet by Michael Johnson and Conor is a much better striker than Michael Johnson. If Khabib can't get Conor down early enough, I see him getting clipped and knocked out. If he can get Conor down early (and keep him down), I don't see Conor lasting long on the ground with him.

Back