Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov makes the most sense

The Hound

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Donald Cerrone just got wrecked in a title fight

Nate Diaz beat MJ but before that he was doing terrible

Anthony Pettis is coming off 2 losses where he looked helpless

Since Conor was getting a title shot and Khabib is the #1 LW in the world, it makes the most sense to book Conor vs Khabib for the interim LW title.

Khabib says he is ready, Conor is ready of course, what are we waiting for?

Personally I think McGregor should jump on the opportunity because this is his best opportunity to beat Khabib, coming off of a 2 year lay off and a string of injuries.

Khabib is no draw and I doubt Zuffa wants their last hypetrain derailed.

Not for the UFC it doesnt. Khabib has a real shot of just throwing Conor around or at least easily out wrestling him for the whole fight. Not what the UFC wants at ALL.

I have a feeling the ufc might want to wait out the khabib vs conor matchup, i think given time they could be our pacquiao vs mayweather, the match up is insane and both are complete monsters

Why is no one mentioning Eddie Alvarez?

For the sport yes, for the UFC no.

That's what I mean.

The only way this fight should be for an interim belt should be Conor vs Khabib.

Why the hell would we want either of those 3 guys fighting for the interim title? It doesn't make sense.

The dude hasn't fought in almost 2 years and you wanna give him a interim title shot? Add the fact that he's absolutely a non draw. Yeah, makes a lot of sense.

He's number 1 in the world, and he wrecked the champ in his last fight.

He's only been out due to unfortunate circumstances in training.

Who else at LW deserves to fight for the interim title? The 3 names I mentioned in the OP definitely don't, not more than Khabib.

'IF' Conor beat Khabib it would answer every possible question about Conor. IMO though, thats a fight he can a minuscule chance of winning.

i don't like Ferguson but he deserves it more i mean at least he SHOWS UP to his fights

are people really so desperate to see Mcrgegor lose to aan unreliable, glass body, no draw, human blanket like Khabob?

The dude hasn't fought in almost 2 years and you wanna give him a interim title shot? Add the fact that he's absolutely a non draw. Yeah, makes a lot of sense.

This is a sport , not a popularity contest. Atleast its supposed to be.

i don't like Ferguson but he deserves it more i mean at least he SHOWS UP to his fights

are people really so desperate to see Mcrgegor lose to a unreliable, glass body human blanket like Khabob?

Is Ferguson even down for the fight?

Even if he is, the only debate as far as fair goes should be either Ferguson or Khabib... No one I mentioned in the OP deserves it. Khabib has already said he's down to take the fight.

This is a sport , not a popularity contest. Atleast its supposed to be.
Right, this is a sport. So you want an interim shot to go to aguy who hasn't competed in two years?

Madness!

Conor/Ferguson would be the best alternative, really bummed RDA/Conor isn't happening.

Right, this is a sport. So you want an interim shot to go to aguy who hasn't competed in two years?

Madness!

Conor/Ferguson would be the best alternative, really bummed RDA/Conor isn't happening.

The guy is the #1 guy in the world. He ragdolled the champ in his last fight. If anyone deserves the fight its him or Tony.

Were you mad about Dominick Cruz getting an immediate shot at TJ too?

Back