Conor McGregor VS Jose Aldo 2 Who wins..

Ido Portal is Ados spy.
Aldo by touch butt counter measures.

View attachment 123787 He won't be back down to 145

tumblr_inline_o4x2bh8Bgb1t1k0l9_500.gif

I dont think we'll see mcgregor at 145 again
If he loses to Nate again, we will. He won't vacate his belt coming off 2 losses. That happens, I think he comes back, gasses and loses to a patient jacked Aldo in the rematch.
He beats Nate, he'll fight Alvarez and then never come back to FW.

He has nothing for Conor
Based off the 13 seconds and 2 punches we've seen so far? He has plenty for Conor, assuming he fights smart. He can sit back, counterpunch and kick the fuck out of Conors legs. He makes it past the first round, I think Aldo takes it in dominant fashion. Oh and he also has a high level ground game.

The aura around Conor is gone after he tapped to Nate.

I think Aldo wins a rematch.

I have to pick Aldo again for all the same reasons I did the first time. McGregor has knockout power, we already knew this. So does JDS and he still got whooped on in the second and third fights with Velasquez.

That said, McGregor is still an entirely reasonable pick, because we already know he has a path to victory.

Can we make this a poll? I'd like to know how the general opinion sways.

I think McGregor takes it but I'll be rooting for Aldo.

depends i still think Aldo would beat Mcgregor if he just fought smart and leg kicked him to death but my heart says he's still salty from that KO and he would make another mistake like try to box with him

I just hope it lasts a few rounds. I want to see this fight, the last one although awe-inspiring was so frustrating imo.

Conor never fights at 145 ever again.

He'll vacate after the Diaz fight. His weight cuts were Living Death Territory back when he was skinny. He's gained far, far too much muscle in the lead up to the Diaz fight. He never, ever makes 145 again.

He never intended to return to 145, anyway. He was slated to fight RDA for his belt, then Lawler at 170 then retire. Getting his ass kicked by Nate threw everything into question and disrupted the path to early retirement and incredible, albeit is lucky and mostly media-created legacy.

Back