Conor McGregor VS Jose Aldo 2 Who wins..

Bmartin89

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As much as i love Jose Aldo I have to go with McGregor in the rematch. I think Aldo is the better all around fighter but McGregor is just a terrible matchup for Jose. McGregor has the size advantage and a very long reach advantage with that amazing striking. I got McGregor TKO 3rd round

I hope Aldo wins but I don't see it going down that way

tumblr_mmcmtuhc6K1ralt7qo1_500.gif

Mcgregor by the same way except maybe a lil quicker.

Unrustled Aldo dominates the rematch.

Conor's WWE antics prior to the fight rustled Aldo to the point where he fought Conor with too much emotion and that costed him the fight.

Aldo might last a bit longer but he has nothing for McGregor.

Unrustled Aldo dominates the rematch.

Conor's WWE antics prior to the fight rustled Aldo to the point where he fought Conor with too much emotion and that costed him the fight.

I hope ur right, If Aldo beat McGregor in the rematch it would be the greatest comeback of all time. You could argue to put him in the 1 P4P with a win over Conor

aldo by decision like it would have gone down the first time if not for conor's lucky ending. Conor would still get in aldo's head, that is his best chance like last time.

Aldo by decision because Conor gasses 2 rounds in

Who knows. If the fight goes long I see Aldo winning, by fighting smart. But Mcgregor might just knock his head off early again.

Back