News Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Dustin has Signed

1 punch and Dustin is done.why bother with this fight again

Hope the argument over dates doesn't ruin this. Poirier deserves this.

Shits got real

I'm amazed how now the fight is real how people 90% favour Conor.

I like Peahead and all, but would much rather watch Gaethje kill the conleprechaun.

So you didn't read the rest of the thread or didn't bother to look at OP, which was updated several times throughout the day?

I posted that when the only source was MMAfighting

mmafighting is like mmajunkie so when they report something it a real thing.

Conor's last fight is in January to "start his season", and it seems it will took a year for Conor to get another fight. I guess his season meant 1 fight per year, lol jk.

As things stand, in the top 5 Justin and Hooker fought the most in 2020... at 2 fights each where they both went 1-1 (Hooker probably should've gone 0-2 but w/e). Khabib, Tony, Conor, and Poirier all only fought 1x.

If Conor succeeds in pushing the fight to the December card like he wants, then if he wins he's the only top 5 fighter who went 2-0 in 2020. And both wins would be against (then) top 5 opponents. If Poirier wins he can claim the same.

So he does still have the opportunity to have the best season of 2020.

one of them or both should act like khabib and fight just like him in order to freak the other out and to gain an advantage

I have massive respect when a singer is brave enough to step into the cage/octagon. War Justin!

I’m honestly sick of these two fuckheads signing and then unsigning contracts. Either fight or don’t I don’t really give a fuck. Just get on with it already

I'm actually excited to see Conor again. Despite all his shit his fights are always exciting

whats the deadline to sign?

Conor vs. Chandler for lw strap <Lmaoo>

watch em wreck the division again

Back