News Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Dustin has Signed

Twitter fingers still hasnt signed sounds like he dont want it.

All bs aside Dustin should take a leaf out of Khabib's gameplan, circle away from the left, stay patient, don't take the baits... . He can't replicate the grappling but stand up wise khabib did pretty good as well, Dustin should take some inspiration from it.

Call me when they actually stepping on official scales, until then they get the Aldo face...

<mma3>

200.gif

Conor by KO round 1 or 2..

Michael chandler already making his move, he wants tony.

In my basement confined opinion while eating my mother well cooked meatloaf, Chandler should fight someone like Oliveira. Give Tony the winner of Dustin vs Conor.

If the fight doesn't happen we know who is to blame. And I saw somewhere where Conor is already trying to call shots, and throw up roadblocks. This wanting to fight in December BS. I'm not convinced this fight happens even if they do officially sign it.

I think a good thread topic would be, How does no crowd affect Conor?

Because it's not just the fight itself. There's no pressers with his drunk minions around. No weigh ins with them either. How would that affect a guy that thrives, and gets energy from his fans? It's a very legit question in my mind. And one that makes me wonder if he fights at all.

it certainly affected Korean Zombie

it certainly affected Korean Zombie

Many fighters have alluded to it. And none of them are used to dealing with it on the level that Conor does. It could really work against him.

All bs aside Dustin should take a leaf out of Khabib's gameplan, circle away from the left, stay patient, don't take the baits... . He can't replicate the grappling but stand up wise khabib did pretty good as well, Dustin should take some inspiration from it.

That won't happen. Poirier nature is not like that. He wants to try to prove a point and outbox him. He is way too confident and is not aware of danger.
He did the same thing with Khabib. He thought he would get easily up and risked positions.
The only thing he has to avoid against Conrat is throwing the right hand in the first 2 rounds and he will win.
If he doesn't have the patience and discipline to stick at all cost to a gameplan he will throw himself in a punch.

Make Connor earn his TS
Lmao, when has that ever happened? Although with Khabib retiring, LW is pretty vacant and the guys at the top are perfect matchups for Conor ... not surprisingly this is the time Conor is CoMiNg OuT oF ReTiReMenT

Conor has 8 or 9 minutes of pop in his punches, then it's gone. Dustin just needs to move, leg kick, clinch and not exchange in the pocket for 8 minutes.

One thing to note is that Conor is pushing for Dec 12th now that Nunes is out and not Jan 23rd. Wants to fight earlier.

he was asking for nov he just being a diva.

Dana strong arm tactics strike again.

Last night:

Gaethje possible replacement for Poirier

This morning:
Poirier signs bout agreement

Dustin is like Cowboy and looks like a deer in the headlights in big fights.

Conor by early KO
Absolutely. He’s a mental midget. Conor will just get in his head again & kill him in 30 seconds.

Last time was the mystical shoulder KO this time maybe we’ll get like a magical ear, nose, or pinky toe KO

so you didnt read ariel twee in the post?

So you didn't read the rest of the thread or didn't bother to look at OP, which was updated several times throughout the day?

I posted that when the only source was MMAfighting

Confirmed fight for the UFC Interim Trans-Atlantic LW Title

Back