News Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Dustin has Signed

Injuries, disagreement, opponent changes, other issues, etc., a lot of things can still happen, but it's a relief that it's officially booked. 2 months won't take long.

Good. It's bound to be a fun fight.

Conor's last fight is in January to "start his season", and it seems it will took a year for Conor to get another fight. I guess his season meant 1 fight per year, lol jk.

conor tko round 1 and tony gonna be real mad when they book gaethje chandler and the winner fights conor for the belt lmao

Conor Mc Gregor vs Dustin Poirier seems official for UFC 257
https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/11...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

“The fight between McGregor and Poirier will headline the UFC pay-per-view card in January with more bouts expected to be added in the coming weeks.

While the fight has been in the works for several weeks, negotiations were still ongoing to strike a deal with the athletes. Late Monday night, it appears all sides have agreed.

However, according to sources, McGregor would still prefer returning earlier and it appears he’s pushing for the Dec. 12 date now that Nunes vs Anderson has been scrapped for the main event at UFC 256.“

Edit : No news of a title shot though.

Hope he will stop fighting drunk like vs Floyd and Khabib, lost his prime years, never think on his fans

jusin gatrhjes best bet is to take as many fights asap while these other guys fight once a year he can have an argument for being number 1

If Dustin is smart he avoids the standup and wrestles from round 1 to round 5. Wear Conor out in the first 2 rounds, relax in the 3rd, and then push hard in rounds 4 & 5. There is very slim chance that Dustin could KO Conor outside of a lucky shot, but he certainly has the cardio advantage and he certainly has the grappling advantage.

But we'll see which Dustin shows up.

True but I'd rather have them confirm it to be true before getting too excited over it

I feel like I've seen 100 different tweets / instagram posts saying its official over the last 2 months. This is the first time it's from a reliable source though
damn you were right.

Conor could face Dustin, Chandler and Tony all in one night and sleep them all within a total of three rounds.

#mcgoat
#khabibsavedbyballoon

Back