News Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Dustin has Signed

Willie

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor Mc Gregor vs Dustin Poirier seems official for UFC 257
https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/11...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

“The fight between McGregor and Poirier will headline the UFC pay-per-view card in January with more bouts expected to be added in the coming weeks.

While the fight has been in the works for several weeks, negotiations were still ongoing to strike a deal with the athletes. Late Monday night, it appears all sides have agreed.

However, according to sources, McGregor would still prefer returning earlier and it appears he’s pushing for the Dec. 12 date now that Nunes vs Anderson has been scrapped for the main event at UFC 256.“

Edit : No news of a title shot though.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

I'll wait for Ariel // Okamoto to say something

Edit: that's why

Fight isn't "100% on" like MMAfighting claimed

Last edited by a moderator:
HealthyCluelessAmericanbadger-max-1mb.gif

Let's see...but sounds good and looking forward to the scrap.

The article says that Conor is pushing for the December 12th date now that the Nunes fight fell through. Hope that’s true.

One thing to note is that Conor is pushing for Dec 12th now that Nunes is out and not Jan 23rd. Wants to fight earlier.

Good call, I’ll add that to op. Thank you both.

I just wonder if any belt will be involved at all. My guess is an interim belt might be on the line.

Definitely cheering for Dustin.

Rooting for Dustin but also can’t wait to see what’s left of prime MCG. I feel like the inactivity and “lifestyle” might catch up to him but you can’t count out a two division champ.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back