Media Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3 Predictions Pt.1

Conor by left hard clip kick. Or just left hard kick.
betweent 1-3 mins

Wow, another "THIS version of Conor" post. How original. Usually when he hear about that, he loses, so that is helpful, prediction-wise.
Erm I was actually mocking people who claim this ad that version buddy, maybe you should try and not be so serious

You saying that when you root for someone they always lose? Man that happens all the time with me. Once an up and comer get's noticed and supported by me it's the kiss of death for their career.
I'm not a betting man, but hell, some times I just know it in my heart that the fighter I'm rooting for will get his shit pushed in, so I throw a couple of euros on their opponent.

Possibly, but since moving up his darting in and out seems to have gone. He is a lot more heavy on his feet, less movement on his feet and moving more from the waist.

It was common for him to be springy on his feet, and fall over due to him darting in and out and being so springy

True!

I'm not a betting man, but hell, some times I just know it in my heart that the fighter I'm rooting for will get his shit pushed in, so I throw a couple of euros on their opponent.
Haha yeah I used to do that with the derby. Small bet on City, if we lose I can at least get drunk.

I’m definitely cursed in the fight game. First time I really noticed it was the first time I forced my housemates to watch one. GSP v Serra I’m showing my knowledge and passion talking about GSP’s dominance. GSP and pretty much everyone of my picks lost that night.

Hopefully Fiziev can get over my curse, I like that guy.

Reactions: kuf
conor is going to get retired

they just fought six months ago and conor got knocked out cold. dustin proved he was better everywhere. i don't know what conor can do with a concussion in six months to get better.
i'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. it's like the rematch never happened.
when was the last time a guy got KO'ed and won an immediate rematch in MMA??? the only guy i can think of was stipe beating cormier after getting KO'ed, but it wasn't an immediate rematch for DC. stipe took a whole year off between those fights.

conor is going to get retired

they just fought six months ago and conor got knocked out cold. dustin proved he was better everywhere. i don't know what conor can do with a concussion in six months to get better.
i'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. it's like the rematch never happened.
when was the last time a guy got KO'ed and won an immediate rematch in MMA??? the only guy i can think of was stipe beating cormier after getting KO'ed, but it wasn't an immediate rematch for DC. stipe took a whole year off between those fights.
Conor loves to fight I cant see him ever retiring fully as long as he is healthy.

I predict a stream on fight night.
fuck rematches especially pointless ones.

Erm I was actually mocking people who claim this ad that version buddy, maybe you should try and not be so serious
Not sure what you think there was about that response that was especially serious.

And, sorry, but when it comes to Conor nut-huggers, something you may think is completely absurd and over the top parody is pretty much indistinguishable from the shit we hear from sincere fans.

To the degree that you hit the target, you should not be so "serious" and upset that it looks like a genuine post to the non-mind-readers.

The Diamond will win the rubber match he put in the work & definitely deserves it.

Nothing has indicated that McGregor took the loss seriously and has worked on his defence and weaknesses. I'm rooting for McGregor but I don't think he has been dedicated enough to improve. He has more potential than Poirer but with $100 millions in the bank account I don't think he has the hunger to go for the belt.

Conor wins. The loss motivates him and he strategerizes details that Poirier can't spell. Possibly forcing Poirier to invent words to deal with the loss.
They just made the second fight free on YouTube and I kind of forgot how much better Conor looked at range up till those leg kicks added up. He won the first round undoubtedly even despite getting taken down.

I feel some people are sleeping on Conor, I want to see Dustin win but this is 50/50.

Dustin will be shooting for legs in round 1. If he can't get the takedown thats it, he'll get knocked out

Coner “being great at learning from his mistakes to comeback and win” is the biggest croc of shit I’ve ever heard/read. It’s all based on him squeaking a decision over .50 gatakeeper Diaz who has never held a belt his whole career. Sure, a warrior and a fan favorite for many reasons but let’s be brutally honest about how good Nate is. Yeah, nowherenear as good as 2020/21 Poirier.

If McGregor “ learned from his mistakes and fixed those holes” like many claim, he would know by now how not to get choked the fuck out, wouldn’t run out of gas after 5 min and would be difficult to take down. He would need to leave his local McDojo in order to learn all that and he will never do it. Coner is a naturally gifted fighter but made a horrible mistake by staying with Irish Edmund.

They just made the second fight free on YouTube and I kind of forgot how much better Conor looked at range up till those leg kicks added up. He won the first round undoubtedly even despite getting taken down.

He'll definitely do better. I said he was trying to look cool like a Terminator and look tough to get a Pac fight by acting like nothing hurt him. If he focuses on doing what is necessary to beat Poirier instead of looking good for "what if" big fights down the road, I can see McGregor winning.

Back