Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 2

rELv7iU.gif

Rematch goes like dis.

rELv7iU.gif

Rematch goes like dis.

Saltiest guy on sherdog, and probably the biggest Conor hater aswell. That gif adds nothing to a Poirier vs Conor fight. Get original.

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

I think Conor vs Poirier 2 at 155 would be slightly longer affair but Conor ultimately gets the win.

Fight already happened. Now all the idiot Conor haters think everything he has done was a fluke. BTW im drawing a distinction between logical Conor haters and dumbass posters like the 1st reply in this thread.

Everyone was a bum when they fought Conor, they all win in a rematch.

I def think it would be closer this time

If Conor McGregor finished his lunch sherdog would make a thread to tell the world it was a complete fluke.

Max Holloway, if you ask me. Brakes get beat off like a bag of dicks.

I think. I believe.

Fight already happened. Now all the idiot Conor haters think everything he has done was a fluke. BTW im drawing a distinction between logical Conor haters and dumbass posters like the 1st reply in this thread.

AWWWWW!!! What's the matter? Not taking the loss well?

cRKsLIU.gif

Poirier did well for as long as the fight lasted. He hit Conor with some good shots. I'd have to pick Conor by KO again in a rematch, but it could take longer, especially if we see NCAA Poirier

155? Dustin smokes Conor.

Sorry guys but McGregor will not be the same after getting bitchslapped and finished twice in a row.

155? Dustin smokes Conor.

Sorry guys but McGregor will not be the same after getting bitchslapped and finished twice in a row.
No he doesn't, Poirier has a shaky chin and would get KO'd again. I'm not even a fan of McGregor but the lengths people will go to to discredit him are ridiculous.

I find it funny that Conor's past opponents are now all superstars and Conor has gone backwards because of 1 loss (going up 2 weight classes).

Max blessed went on a can crusher spree (hats off to him he did really well against lamas) and Dustin beats some guys outside the top 15.

In the mean time Conor defeated Mendes and the #1P4P in 13 seconds. Conor would not lose to any of his past opponents....not 1. Max would go back into his shell and fight defensively just like he did in their first fight. That an Conor's knee injury are the only reasons he survived the finish.

Back