Conor McGregor vs Dominick Cruz at 145 who wins ?

J

JollyRants

4.png Could Cruz's elusiveness, angles, speed, and Grappling defeat Conors size, speed, and deadly hands ? Winner becomes P4P number 1..

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I really like Dominick and appreciate his movement and speed, I don't think he would be able to avoid/survive dat left hand shot for five rounds.

If he survived though he would most definitely outcardio Conor.

This fight would be fucking awesome, an absolute dream matchup for me. My heart would be divided though.

Last edited:
This has always been one of the more interesting of all the hypothetical match-ups. Cruz presents so many problems, but I see Conor cutting off the cage and forcing Cruz to engage. Somewhere over the course of 5 rounds Cruz will get tagged.

Conor has reach and height on him. I feel like Cruz would be way less in his element with a reach disadvantage. Conor by left hand.

You're really asking this? Do you not realize this is ConorDog? The home of the most delusional Conor fanbase on the planet.

Really interesting fight IMO, doubt we will ever see it though.

Hard to imagine Cruz being able to survive a left but also hard to imagine Cruz not running rings around him then start pouring it on late.

Conor gasses trying to catch Dom with a big shot.

Conor first exchange.

Dom Cruz can beat Aldo & Frankie tho

Don't think Conor ever fights at 145 again, but the size, reach, and power would be too much for Cruz.

Not the fans, that's for sure.
Conor vs Cruz and the fans wont win lol ??
kdKdw.gif

I would love to see this fight and I would give the advantage to Cruz.

If Conor had to dehydrate nearly to death to make 145 I'd still favor him by an obscene margin.

Why wouldn't Cruz just put him on his back the entire fight.

Honest question: when has Cruz ever solidified a TD?

Anyway, without the height and reach advantage, he's going to get tagged - a lot.

Back