Conor Mcgregor vs Anderson Silva

I am only going to argue your one point....NONE of those LHWs were elite...NONE! I don't care if one was LHW champ....He is irrelevant in LHW history as champs go. Weakest LHW era ever until he got beat. Gifted title shot against a whacked out Rampage. Fucking Rampage...You hurt me that day bro..hurt me bad.

and half of those LHW's in that era are half of Jone's resume.

And Jones fought them years after aswell.

I am only going to argue your one point....NONE of those LHWs were elite...NONE! I don't care if one was LHW champ....He is irrelevant in LHW history as champs go. Weakest LHW era ever until he got beat. Gifted title shot against a whacked out Rampage. Fucking Rampage...You hurt me that day bro..hurt me bad.
Dude I was being facetious, Conor runs through Andy n shit!

You people are so stupid. Conor coming to mw to fight a 200+ lb silva even at this stage would end badly for him. He's tiny ,has shorter reach and no he does not hit harder than bisping. Bisping would ko all the guys Conor has easily. Silva would be super cOnfident going in and one shot from Silva turns turns him into dust. If he's getting tagged by mendes how the fuck does he avoid a kick from silva.

This is why sherdog gets a bad reputation.

This is just sad.

OH YEAH BECAUSE CLEARLY HES THE SAME GUY THAT MADE FORREST LOOK LIKE A BUM YEP HES EXACTLY THE SAME FIGHTER AFTER GETTING KNOCKED OUT COLD HAVING HIS LEG SHATTERED IN A POSSIBLY CAREER ENDING INJURY THEN GETTING DONE FOR ROIDS AND NOW Losing in shameful fashion to BISPING yep hes clearly the same fighter.

What u yelling about pussy boi? Noone said he's the same. I think he's actually implying that he's NOT the same. So take ur caps lock off and apologize, tough guy!

Just curious, r u a 12-17 year old American, that lives in a suburban neighborhood and wears shirts of bands uve never listened to?

"One king gets old, then a young gorilla comes up and kills him and takes everything he owns"

-conor mcgregor

Bookmarked & took a screenshot of this thread. May come handy in the future for shaming,

Back