Media Conor McGregor verbal onslaught on Dustin Poirier (2017)

0oE5iXP.gif
Lol what a idiot. Do his loser fans dream of being like this?

prime conor was the greatest fighter ever? {<jordan} lay off the crack rock son.

poirer didnt look that upset.
a sign of a fall.
if i had just lost my fight , i would be sooo pissed.
He was rocked, had no idea where he was
There’s a video of Conor reacting to him asking the ref where he is
Crazy stuff
8700864D-C7B5-429F-9BE6-24EB34A39D8F.jpeg EF7C98C4-766F-477D-B74D-8194D629323F.jpeg D7177328-0269-4C67-812A-A4650C275C3B.jpeg

poirer didnt look that upset.
a sign of a fall.
if i had just lost my fight , i would be sooo pissed.

Lol I didn’t know that “Poirier took a fall vs. Conor” was a thing.

You know something is wrong when your first thought is the guy has been tweeting some nonsense again.

>hates Conor
>follows him on twitter
>talks about him all the time
Oh Sherdog you make me laugh
<Dany07><Jaime01>
{<jordan}{<jordan}

Conor has become the Soulja Boy of mma. You want him to go away, but he keeps popping up at the dumbest time.

Back in the day when it was special to watch Conor fight, it really was one off a kind. I've never seen such an amazing rise to fame like Mcgregor's, it had everything and weather you hated or loved him you always wanted to know how he went

Couple of observations:
1. Conor looked overwhelmingly light on his feet during this bout; in no way was this footwork present during the Khabib fight.
2. However cliche, Dustin Poirier is a testament to mental toughness. Having a genuine hatred towards your opponent that results in you getting conclusively beaten; to then proceed on observing their constant success must have felt almost debilitating. A champion now, so fair play to him.

Dustin would stop Conor at LW, also lol @ Conor trying to wiggle his way into title contention, what a can.

I still never get how people get so annoyed by Conor fans and fighters alike . Have u Guys never played a pick up game of basketball ? I really think majority of this site is from the Midwest . I’ve met many of people with a brash personality like that . U just don’t take it serious and it’s kind of fun . People get so riled up by this shit and I can’t wrap my head around it .

Michael Johnson beat him in a round to. Maybe it was him that lit a fire under him.
I love this 'before the money excuse' What it really means is 'Before he had to fight men his own size'
Thats not knocking him as FW.

Michael Johnson beat him in a round to. Maybe it was him that lit a fire under him.
I love this 'before the money excuse' What it really means is 'Before he had to fight men his own size'
Thats not knocking him as FW.
He’s not fighting guys his own size though
Diaz has had enough of weight cutting and wants to fight at 185
Khabib has his weight issues and is at least 185(give or take a few pounds)
McGregor is 170 soaking wet
Alvarez couldn’t make 155 on short notice and is a thick boy.
All the guys McGregor fought above FW were bigger than him by at least ten pounds.
The gap in weight between Mendes and McGregor is smaller than McGregor and Diaz
If you don’t believe I’ll grab the links from a previous post.

Just like how you hate the “money changed him” excuse I hate the “he losses to guys his size” excuse since Khabib and Diaz are not his size and both couldn’t dream of making 145(both have actually missed 155)

That’s all, a lot of false narratives flying around

Back