Media Conor McGregor vents his FRUSTRATION after being "ignored" by the UFC

giphy.gif

Conor 37.2 million ingstram followers and UFC 23.7 million

When conor boxed floyd, he put in a training camp for months and then got humiliated by a tiny retired dude who never even trained for the fight

And then the ufc took half of conors money, without even having to do any work, because they own conors bum soul.

lmao at still having the audacity to pretend Conor's fans care or obsess about him even half as much as his die hard haters.

CONRAT NOT MY CHAMPION! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*insert Khabib knockdown gif*

*insert Nate rnc picture*
{<jimmies}

He announced his retirement for fuck sake and even when he was active didn't show much interest in fighting, why wouldn't they ignore him ?

Oh Another Cucker thread!!! Nice

The fuck? He retired in his own words. Even got a cake. Offcourse the UFC moves on, MMA doesn’t revolve around you, even though TS thinks it does.

hey yo the counting crows

used to be a fan

then I saw them live and it was one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen and I’ve never listened to them again
ahahahha

I could never understand why anyone would like this band.

Its like wow they let legit retarded person/bobcat goldwaithe ripoff sing,isnt that cute???

ahahahha

I could never understand why anyone would like this band.

Its like wow they let legit retarded person/bobcat goldwaithe ripoff sing,isnt that cute???

I agree

but am curious who you rate?

To be fair the UFC is shit when scoring knockdowns, and takedowns. They didn't even give Khabib a knockdown versus Conor.
Because it wasn't a knockdown ? His butt never hit the mat ?

Back