Conor McGregor v. Wonderboy at 170 discussion

Thompson vs Rockhold at 185 discussion. Who would win and how. Let's get it on.

Won't happen, but I would love to see it.

Thompson would KO Conor in seconds. Conor's way too small and Thompson is way too good a striker for Conor's style to be effective. He'd get teed off on and KOed quick.

Thompson would KO Conor in seconds. Conor's way too small and Thompson is way too good a striker for Conor's style to be effective. He'd get teed off on and KOed quick.
Really? You think Conor is a worse striker than Hendricks?

Stephen would never finish Conor, he doesn't have what it would take.

Conor will need to put on hold his WW title idea while Thompson is there.

Really? You think Conor is a worse striker than Hendricks?

Stephen would never finish Conor, he doesn't have what it would take.
Ya, only Joe Duffy and some other Irish cab driver whose name I dont know have what it takes right?

Conor would mentally break Thompson down pre fight. Explain to Thompson how he will test his chin. Conors chin is solid.

Conor would move well to avoid strikes unlike Hendricks. I can see the fight going Thompson's way too since he is a solid striker. Conor has excellent striking too.

Thompson's head movement is not completely up to par. Conor's movement is a little better. Hard to say..

Thompson beats Rockhold via spinning heel kick.

This would be a pretty tough matchup for Conor. Conor can fight his ass off, but Wonderboy is a big frame.

Would be a tougher fight than the Hendricks fight though. Hendricks looked like shit. He had NO movement whatsoever. I dunno what he expected coming in with a gameplan like that. Conor is much much much quicker, but its hard to say how he would deal with such a size difference. We'll see how he does at 155 first.

This would be a pretty tough matchup for Conor. Conor can fight his ass off, but Wonderboy is a big frame.

Would be a tougher fight than the Hendricks fight though. Hendricks looked like shit. He had NO movement whatsoever. I dunno what he expected coming in with a gameplan like that. Conor is much much much quicker, but its hard to say how he would deal with such a size difference. We'll see how he does at 155 first.

Hendricks didnt have his confidence with him. He saw the way his best weapon, wrestling was defended. Remove ground game and its a kickboxing / muay thai fight. On the feet he is too slow to fight an undefeated kickboxer. His confidence dropped when that head kick landed. Props to Stephen made me some profit too.

Conor vs Stephen would be incredible. Maybe a year or 2 from now. Stephen would improve his head movement. Conor learn bjj from Eddie Bravo, put Stephen in a vaporizor.

Back