Media Conor McGregor V Nate Diaz III

Nate threw more punches
Conor was surviving
Last second of the fight Conor was on the floor ready to tap
Conor literally ran for a whole minute

You're insane to say that. Nate got dominated badly and dropped twice in round 2. It wasn't close. It was Conor's best round.

No interest. Rather Conor has a fresh matchup like Gathje next.

Same, but you and I would probably sit and watch a rat fight a pigeon over stale bread, the fights to make are the fights who draw in people who aren't die hard fight fans.

If Conor fights Nate of *course* we'll all watch it. If Conor fights Gaethje, same.
We're all fight fans, heck i'm watching all 12 of the fights on Saturday and I really know next to nothing about most of the fighters in the first 5 fights. (err check them out).

Still gonna watch them, still checked them out, still made my Tapology picks. And any of these new guys could be something really special, and that's always great to watch new guys do something special and make their mark in the Octagon. Every single famous sportsman alive or dead on Planet Earth was once a complete nobody who was known by maybe their team / family / friends, and nobody else.

I didn't watch Nate/Conor 2 until relatively recently and I admit it was closer than I would have imagined based on the talk I had heard over the years about the rematch. I still think Conor won though; it's hard to blame the judges when you get knocked down multiple times and badly bloodied. Oh, and that "he won the decision but lost the fight" comment by the first page is patently idiotic.

Same, but you and I would probably sit and watch a rat fight a pigeon over stale bread, the fights to make are the fights who draw in people who aren't die hard fight fans.

...to be fair, that might be an interesting fight. Does the pigeon's aerial feats give it a decisive edge? Or does the rat's incisors and ability to grapple away it?

Post your slips, boys.

I didn't watch Nate/Conor 2 until relatively recently and I admit it was closer than I would have imagined based on the talk I had heard over the years about the rematch. I still think Conor won though; it's hard to blame the judges when you get knocked down multiple times and badly bloodied. Oh, and that "he won the decision but lost the fight" comment by the first page is patently idiotic.

...to be fair, that might be an interesting fight. Does the pigeon's aerial feats give it a decisive edge? Or does the rat's incisors and ability to grapple away it?

Post your slips, boys.

Pigeon wins, based on it's ability to fly away with the stale bread.

Conor-Nate II is a tough one, Nate was the aggressor throughout but landed less and suffered a few knockdowns. It depends on ones criteria, personally I saw too winners.

Agreed.

3 knock downs to 0.
O447Yji.gif

Another pointless fight in mc tappers favour the amount of scar tissue damage diaz has on he's face now is just too much he gets busted open from a fart.

Nate threw more punches
Conor was surviving
Last second of the fight Conor was on the floor ready to tap
Conor literally ran for a whole minute
So, Nate won a round in which he was dropped, by way of flailing arm punches? GTFO you pathetic troll

i got clickbaited

dont play with us like that

<3>

Conor vs Nate 3 is obviously a money match waiting to be booked. I think Dana wants to run Conor out of other fights first.

Correct, this is a fight they can do whenever, it won’t mean much but will sell its tits off.

Back