Media Conor McGregor V Nate Diaz III

I hate myself for having watched that whole video.

Why do we want to see a 3rd fight? Nate has already beat him 2 times.

Conor vs Nate 3 is obviously a money match waiting to be booked. I think Dana wants to run Conor out of other fights first.

Makes sense for both men, but I'm not sure the fan interest is there. I couldn't care less about that matchup. Have Conor fight Justin and Nate can fight his brother. Two good matchups!

No interest. Rather Conor has a fresh matchup like Gathje next.

Yea no interest. I'd rather see Conor vs. Shevchenko. Or perhaps him versus Poirier again. Or going back down to 145 to face Volk.

I despise Conor as a human being, of course, but how do any of you have Diaz winning the second fight?

Is there honestly anybody that gives a damn about that fight?

Makes sense for both men, but I'm not sure the fan interest is there. I couldn't care less about that matchup. Have Conor fight Justin and Nate can fight his brother. Two good matchups!

Nate will bring all his tools and come with bad intentions. The casuals will buy it and it will make money but they better hurry up or they'll have to do a lot of bottle throwing and name calling again to get it all hyped back up.

I've seen him against a crazy level grappler, and against a volume puncher with a good ground game. I'd like to see him against some other styles.

I despise Conor as a human being, of course, but how do any of you have Diaz winning the second fight?
I would say.... 2 - 2 going into the 5th and then Nate clearly won the 5th.

Not looking to get into a big discussion about old History, but that's kinda how I saw it. Bottom line is Nate let it go to the judges, it WAS a close fight (no doubt) and ..... UFC needed McG to win to keep that train rolling and (funnily enough!) he got the nod on the decision.

Such is life in Vegas and the world of Big Money Sports Fights.

Back