Conor McGregor v. Floyd Mayweather Pressers (Discussion) July 11-14 LA / Toronto / Brooklyn / London

They coming to the Sony Center that's not even 30 minutes from my home, it I were really interested in the fight or fighters I would check it out, but no interest in either. (but will watch & not pay)
Scarborough here. Where bouts you at mate?

Got my tix for the presser here this morn. Decent spot too. Section 201, like 50 feet from the stage. Also, @shonuf for what it's worth the presser here in TO Is Now being held at The Budweiser Stage. Same dates & times. Used to be The Molson Amphitheater for those in the know.

I'm not fan of that downtown core area so much, but on a nice day it works, girlz in their summer skirtz...:)

So who will have the better trash talk tomorrow? I was thinking Floyd may be the victor of the first press conference, but after these reports about needing money from the McGregor fight to pay past taxes I think Conor may have sufficient ammo to win the war of words this time. You know he is practicing his lines in the mirror as I type this...

They're both going to be backstage on seperate sides refusing to present themselves first. Lol

You may kid but the one arriving last gets the most 'street cred' first mental victory, we could have your scenario playing out.

I really hope Conor gets injured and Floyd has to go to jail for not paying his taxes.

They coming to the Sony Center that's not even 30 minutes from my home, it I were really interested in the fight or fighters I would check it out, but no interest in either. (but will watch & not pay)

love the haters. its like a weird dilemma where they have to pretend they dont care about the fight but they care more than even the fans.

love the haters. its like a weird dilemma where they have to pretend they dont care about the fight but they care more than even the fans.

Learn the difference between care & curious son....

These press conferences will be more entertaining than the ridiculous mismatch that is the fight itself. Should be pretty funny tbh.

uninterested *

first post in thread *

I want to see how many people will be watching it live.

BTW. Conor wanted Khabib in Russia by the end of this year. Well, it won't happen :) No big event in Russia for this year.

it is a mismatch... Conor will walk thru him

If you're not trolling then you're going to be in for a big shock at what Mayweather will do to Conor in a boxing, especially at how easily and quickly he will do it.

Back