Conor McGregor: "Usman is 5'8"

Keep in mind that Usman is wearing shoes in that picture and Conor is barefoot

source.gif

Conor confused Usman with Woodley. Woodley is around 5 foot 8. Usman is around 5 foot 11- 6 foot. Cowboy Cerrone was listed as 5 foot 11 in the WEC, before he got magically bumped to 6 foot 1. He is not 6 foot 1. Look at Cowboy's past faceoffs against 5 foot 11 inch Ferguson and Gaethje. He is identical to them.

I actually think Usman has a harder time getting Conor down than Khabib did. Doesn’t mean I think Conor would win but I don’t think the fight would play out like how people might think.
What?! Usman cuts down to 170. Conor barely makes 170. Usman is faster, way stronger and wrestles monsters. He’d end Conor quick or give him a beating for 5 rounds. Usman takes him into deep waters and leaves him there.

Stop with the Usman ending Conor’s life nonsense

He’d dive on Conor ankle from across the cage and hold on for dear life for 5 rounds

I dont know what's worse.

That you think Usman would just hold on or that you think Conor will last to a decision.

Conor confused Usman with Woodley. Woodley is around 5 foot 8. Usman is around 5 foot 11- 6 foot. Cowboy Cerrone was listed as 5 foot 11 in the WEC, before he got magically bumped to 6 foot 1. He is not 6 foot 1. Look at Cowboy's past faceoffs against 5 foot 11 inch Ferguson and Gaethje. He is identical to them.

-So conor is 5'6 then
-Why would he confuse woodley with usman, lol? He meant Jorge and Usman, not Woodley... Woodley is not even in the picture, and for the whole fight week no one mentioned woodley to conor even once. Yet conor was saying he wants that WW strap from usman for a while now... wtf conor nuthuggers...

-So conor is 5'6 then
-Why would he confuse woodley with usman, lol? He meant Jorge and Usman, not Woodley... Woodley is not even in the picture, and for the whole fight week no one mentioned woodley to conor even once. Yet conor was saying he wants that WW strap from usman for a while now... wtf conor nuthuggers...
Conor mentioned a couple of years ago that he would fight Woodley for the WW strap, since he was 5 foot 8. So i was guessing maybe Conor misspoke.

So Romeros builded height is a lie.. They are practically the same..

Romero is listed 6' but is 5'11. I met him several Times over here in Germany when he used to live in my Town and get teached MMA like 10 Years ago.

Dont understand this Fake Height Bullshit.

Usman's around ~5'11" and shredded to the bone at 190+

The strength advantage he'd have over Conor would be hilarious, dude could pick him up and drop him on his head and end his career if he really wanted to.

What?! Usman cuts down to 170. Conor barely makes 170. Usman is faster, way stronger and wrestles monsters. He’d end Conor quick or give him a beating for 5 rounds. Usman takes him into deep waters and leaves him there.

I said I wasn't exactly saying I think he'd win. I think the end result would be the same as Khabib but I think Conor would handle that kind of match up a lot better this time. Usman isn't as mobile as Khabib OR Conor. That gives Conor more of an opportunity to get strikes in before getting tangled up. That's how I imagine it in my head, at least. If he gets backed up to the cage he would be fucked for sure.

Usman is 6 ft.

Mcg legit wants to troll Usman to get a fight with him.

Back