Conor McGregor: "Usman is 5'8"

136_Tyron_Woodley_x_Kamaru_Usman.0.jpg

509527a9fc36357b1e4fd2691432aff0_crop_exact.jpg
qnW2UC6.png

Usman is a real WW, guys like Masvidal, Nate, & Cowboy are all guys who've spent most of their career at LW. Usman could absolutely not make 155, he's way too big. If Conor fans think guys like Masvidal, Nate, & Cowboy are true WWs, wait till Conor is standing across the cage from Usman. Usman is 6 ft but wide as hell, Usman makes Masvidal, Nate, & Cowboy look small standing next to him because he's so wide & thick-muscled. Conor has enough power to give anyone trouble from 145-170, but I'd favour Usman comfortably

Lol I remember when Conor was acting tough with Tyron for no reason and when Conor's nuthuggers were saying that he would beat Tyron with ease. His nuthuggers were at their best in 2015-217.

LOL. Timestamped:

Usman is solid 6 ft tall, j-j-jacked to the gills with epo gastank. He would end connie's life in that cage.

Nah, he would lay on top of him and punch him a couple of times, it would look like the RDA or Tyron fight tbh only with even less striking.

Lol I remember when Conor was acting tough with Tyron for no reason and when Conor's nuthuggers were saying that he would beat Tyron with ease. His nuthuggers were at their best in 2015-217.

Tyron was beaten after that staredown, Usman alpha'd him.

Why does his body look so normal in podcast? Whenever he stands next to someone in a clip he looks like a dwarf. I don't get i..t

It's easier for your body to look normal when you're sitting behind a desk that blocks half your body and you're sitting all by yourself.

As soon as he is out from behind a desk and standing next to other people he looks like an abnormally developed roid-head. That is fine, it's not like he competes or anything, he can do as many drugs as he wants. But his body and head show the signs of prolonged drug use.

Conor thinks he's taller than Usman but I think Usman has an inch on him. 5'9.5" to 5'10.5". In the end they're very close in height, so that doesn't matter but Usman has 20 pounds on him. 20 pounds do make difference in strength, power and ability to absorb shots.

Stop with the Usman ending Conor’s life nonsense

He’d dive on Conor ankle from across the cage and hold on for dear life for 5 rounds

CORRECTAMUNDO

Conor destroys him standing, not even competitive.

Usman is a bad example, dude is a huge WW
usually 6'0 guys at WW would be a little more on the lanky side like Cerrone and Brown etc but Usman has a wide muscular frame

Back