Conor McGregor: "Usman is 5'8"

Props to Conor for aiming that high, but stay in your lane.

At his peak he got choked out by Diaz and won a decision in the rematch. And Diaz isn't even a legit 170er.

Usman could break both Conor and Nate back 2 back on the same night.

???? Did you forget Usman repeatedly wrestlefucking Woodley who had one of the best takedown defenses in UFC history?? Conor would get taken down like a pinball.

Woodley wasn’t even in the building for that fight. The single worst performance from a Champion ever, easily. I’d rather get flash ko’d like Aldo than beat up like Woodley did. If you want an example of a fighter not having their head in the game because of their other endeavors, that fight is the poster child.

Woodley wasn’t even in the building for that fight. The single worst performance from a Champion ever, easily. I’d rather get flash ko’d like Aldo than beat up like Woodley did. If you want an example of a fighter not having their head in the game because of their other endeavors, that fight is the poster child.

So what? You think that made him forget how to wrestle? Usman was a fucking beast. Woodley looked completely dejected, and for good reason.

Usman and Conor are the same height but Usman is a lot thicker . Conor needs to avoid him and go back down to 155.

7eeedbc39de4594d996330244cc960f2.jpg

Of course it wouldn't in a fixed fight lmbooooooooooooo
yeah super fixed fight especially those fake shoulder shots and headkick I think cowboy was hiding packets of fake blood in his shorts

Usman and Conor are the same height but Usman is a lot thicker . Conor needs to avoid him and go back down to 155.

7eeedbc39de4594d996330244cc960f2.jpg

So Romeros builded height is a lie.. They are practically the same..

Stop with the Usman ending Conor’s life nonsense

He’d dive on Conor ankle from across the cage and hold on for dear life for 5 rounds

I think Usman would definitely beat Conor. But by, as you said, diving in early and holding on.

Usman is 5'10. Cowboy is 5'11 1/2 slightly below 6'0. Diaz is 6'0, true 6'1 guy is someone like Carlos Condit

Usman puts Conor away like a can.

yeah super fixed fight especially those fake shoulder shots and headkick I think cowboy was hiding packets of fake blood in his shorts
Dude stop it ....Cowboy knew he had to take some shot to get that take a way dive money
...you do know it can't look too obvious ....even though the rumors was out 2 months ago he was taking a dive

Back