Conor McGregor: "Usman is 5'8"

Wolfbrigade

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Timestamped:

Usman is solid 6 ft tall, j-j-jacked to the gills with epo gastank. He would end connie's life in that cage.

and cowboy is 6'1? Looked maybe an inch or two taller than mcgregor and didn't mean shit in the fight.

Conor would starch him with the shoulder of death.

Usman is 2X the size of Nate so he is 6X Conor's size.

so tell dana to send him the contract then, im sure dana would give you a ww title shot straight away, why play around with masvidal gatche tony nate ect if you can be the 1st tree weight champ lmao

Last edited:
Conor had a broken foot and back plus he had the flu when he fought khabib he's back and better than ever!

Stop with the Usman ending Conor’s life nonsense

He’d dive on Conor ankle from across the cage and hold on for dear life for 5 rounds

i think its a real possibility i go to a ufc event and every fighter including the heavies are manlets

Usman would murder Conor twice as fast as Khabib did.

Conor would take such a beating in the fight that it should be illegal to even sanction it.

Usman would murder Conor twice as fast as Khabib did.

Conor would take such a beating in the fight that it should be illegal to even sanction it.

Fuck yeah he would. Usmans wrestling is better than Khabib, as is his striking.

I actually think Usman has a harder time getting Conor down than Khabib did. Doesn’t mean I think Conor would win but I don’t think the fight would play out like how people might think.

I actually think Usman has a harder time getting Conor down than Khabib did. Doesn’t mean I think Conor would win but I don’t think the fight would play out like how people might think.

???? Did you forget Usman repeatedly wrestlefucking Woodley who had one of the best takedown defenses in UFC history?? Conor would get taken down like a pinball.

Usman would be much more successful in the clinch though, he could easily just hold him against the fence for 5 rounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back