Conor McGregor unveils his five-year UFC plan: How he plans to be the GOAT

Fighter123

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Conor McGregor was interviewed recently by USA Today and he was asked about his long-term plan with the UFC, specifically, what his 5-year plan was. Here is part of his response:

“Five years down the road? ... After I take the belt from Jose [Aldo] in my home country, the wrestler question is a question I’d like to answer. The fans keep bringing up the wrestler scenario, and I’d like to answer that question.”

After a few title defenses at featherweight, McGregor then wants to move up a weight class to get the lightweight belt: “I’ll defend my belt, and then it’s on to the 155-pound weight division. After that, I’ll be winning the belt at 155, and then we’ll go from there.”

"I definitely want to go down as the greatest of all time," he said emphatically, "and I definitely want to make a hell of a lot of money in the process."

Your thoughts?

You just dont become a champion and move up in weight class before you defend your belt...

That is no good for the UFC except that Conor-Pettis fight would sell a lot.

Said that, he still need to get pass Aldo... something that no one did for the last decade

You just dont become a champion and move up in weight class before you defend your belt...

That is no good for the UFC except that Conor-Pettis fight would sell a lot.

Said that, he still need to get pass Aldo... something that no one did for the last decade

He said after he defends the belt a few times before moving up

Those who talk like him never end up accomplishing what they say they want to do.

For him, he probably needs to keep feeding his ego and feeding it is good enough.

This guy is on drugs if he thinks he would demolish Aldo.

At some point, you have to have respect for your opponent. He has shown no respect in the UFC. He's trash when it comes to respect. Especially your elders, poor Siver.

One thing is certain

He's gonna make a ton of cash

Those who talk like him never end up accomplishing what they say they want to do.

For him, he probably needs to keep feeding his ego and feeding it is good enough.

This guy is on drugs if he thinks he would demolish Aldo.

At some point, you have to have respect for your opponent. He has shown no respect in the UFC. He's trash when it comes to respect. Especially your elders, poor Siver.

64749_0.jpg

he'll get exposed, taken down and submitted by aldo, frankie, and chad. He'll go on to be a journeyman until he retires

Did someone say he must be on drugs?
You mean all that egocentric crap he continuously spouts whilst wearing sunglasses indoors and the exaggerated claims as to his abilities he makes are the product of hanging out and partying a little too much in Nevada whilst buried up to his neck in his boss's arsehole?
It's not impossible is it?

My thoughts are that he is writing a check his ass cant cash.

My thoughts are that he is writing a check his ass cant cash.

the thing is, it really doesn't matter! Who cares! And just like Sonnen, I really don't think he does!

He's making a lot of money, and people who think they know him or what he actually thinks..., what can I say,
plain stupid people.

The Connor hype is outta control, not saying he's not any good but holy heck I haven't seen this much bandwagoning since Chael the fail sonnen!

Back